News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Skarloe's Baby(S)

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, April 25, 2015, 05:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Shoves a metallic skewer up Faiy's nose.* ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I KNEW that you were going to use that GIF!!! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on September 05, 2015, 02:45:14 AM
*Shoves a metallic skewer up Faiy's nose.* ;D ;D
*Quickly injects Faiy's face with a numbing agent and gently extracts the skewer.* Good grief, Del, that could nearly have gone into her brain!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No, I purposely stuck it straight up. You can see the exit would at the top of her nose! ;D ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sticks warpstone skewer into Skarzs's nose*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*holds my bleeding face and kicks Del in the knee * (yes I researched the most painful place to kick aside the most obvious and probably inappropriate answer. Surprisingly it was the knee.) 'karz sit om 'em! Sit om 'eir umgeatvull hibes!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

*Continues smiling.*

(Seriously, once someone threw a stick and it hit my knee rather hard, nothing really happened.) ;D ;D

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 05, 2015, 06:09:45 AM
*holds my bleeding face and kicks Del in the knee * (yes I researched the most painful place to kick aside the most obvious and probably inappropriate answer. Surprisingly it was the knee.) 'karz sit om 'em! Sit om 'eir umgeatvull hibes!
Yeah, if you kick the knee opposite to it's rotation. Breaks all sorts of ligaments and bone caps.

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

That's why I always wear armor when I'm around Faiy.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Delthion

And that's why I am never near Faiy by the end of my post! I already ran away! ;D ;D ;D

Vilu Daskar

Faiyloe

*Sulks in corner with a wad of gauze held to my nose.* 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?