News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Fall of the Cellars!

Started by Eulaliaaa!, June 11, 2015, 07:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

It's now or never, friend. Are you with us, or against us?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

*rolls around on the ground wounded*
*rolls to Eul's legs and trips her into her back*
*throws her at Jet*
*slumps in agonizing pain*

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

I really don't know. . . . . Well, are you sure I can't change my mind later?

*Starts helping Soren* Sorry, Eul, but I can't just stand here and watch someone hurt like that!

Eulaliaaa!

*flaps wings to stop myself from hitting Jet, then flies back to Soren* there is nothing you can do, Mr. Soren, I will help to Cellars to rise once more! *swings machete at Soren*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

James Gryphon

Good, Eulaliaaa, good! Kill him. Kill him now!
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Hello? Eul?

Are you SURE I can't change my mind?

Eulaliaaa!

It's now or never, Corn... well, I guess you could  ;D

Cornflower MM

Umm. . . Welll. . . . . *Bites lip*
Okay, I'll. . . . No, do I really. . . . . .

. . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . Okay, I'm in!

Eulaliaaa!

Ok, now to test your loyalty... *points to Soren and hands Corn my machete* bring back chaos.

Cornflower MM

WHAT?! *Gulps* *Takes machete, walks over to Soren, and. . . .. Pokes him with it*

*Looks at Eul* Can 't I just go, you know, start burning the Cellar Hall?

EDIT: On second thought, I don't really want to be somewhere that wants me to kill other people. *Flings macvhete at Eul's head and runs out of topic*

Søren

*eats something called "Regenerative Super Soldier Serum"*
*slices Eul's machete in two with lightsaber*
*forces James into a chair*
*ties him up*
*feeds him to Skarzs*

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

*Sneaks in* C'mon, Soren! We'll come back with reinforcements!

Morgazath

CRASH!!! The resounding sound of smashed wood ominously reverberates around the room as a dark shape soars through the room. Upon landing, the shape moves like chain lightning and slaughters all the guards.

A massive and powerful werewolf stood in the middle of a circle of slain men. The beast has an armor plating on his chest, right over his heart, with a strange red eye on it. When it spoke, it was like a dagger sliding across blades of grass.

"I'm here to restore chaos to the Cellars." Without further ado, he let a loud howl. Seconds later, more werewolves burst into the room, with the same armor plating with the red eye on it.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Gonff the Mousethief

*Stubles In*
*Pulld out Bow*
Oh gosh Soren, you alright?
*Fires arrows at werewolfs*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jetthebinturong

*Smacks Gonff over the head*