News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

GOOD GOSH PEOPLE!

Started by Hickory, June 12, 2015, 04:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Look, I don't like these Cellar conflicts and I am BEGGING for the mods to step in and do SOMETHING. Apparently Eul is revolting and even though this is the whole point of the cellars, I might as well NOT post in them except for Council and FNN duties. It's not cool, mates. Not cool.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Dude, it's ok. It was just some fun man.
I'm never good at the mass-attacking anyway, so I don't think that I was much help to either side. :P

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

What conflict? This is the way the Cellars have been for years; fads pop up (like when everyone had shops/stores), but they nearly all end up fading away.
  And Eul is revolting? What?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

...wait, I could have a Cellar Apple Store this WHOLE TIME and NO ONE TOLD ME?!?! ;D

Luftwaffles

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 12, 2015, 04:18:29 PM
What conflict? This is the way the Cellars have been for years; fads pop up (like when everyone had shops/stores), but they nearly all end up fading away.
  And Eul is revolting? What?

This should answer your question: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=8025.0
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

It's just another Cellars topic. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Yeah, he is.

@Soren: CALM DOWN??!?!!?!?!?!??! Look, I'm just angry that the infrastructure that I spent time to make to support your government is falling down around me. It's really really frustrating and annoying and outright wants to make me, like, tear my hair out. It's just.... yeah.

And I'm not trying to overreact.

James Gryphon

Mod: The Cellars' description reads: "Post your spam and pointless topics here! (post count is off)"

We're not going to change an entire forum just because a few people decided it would be cute to elect a prom king.
« Subject to editing »

Søren

First of all, it's not my government. It's a democratic society, which would make it for the people. (Theoretically).
Maybe they went to far. Maybe we went to far. But the important thing is the no one ment any actually harm. They were just bored, probably.

@James
We didn't have a prom king back in January. Plugg would have SO won that award.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 12, 2015, 04:21:15 PM

Yeah, it is. And it is quite fun too, but... Sage has a point there.

@Soren: Nobody is complaining about you, dude. Here, grab a Pepsi and let's watch stuff together ;D

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on June 12, 2015, 04:24:34 PM

Frustration at his time spent for an election in the CELLARS being wasted, sure, but I don't see his point about it being a conflict.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

You..you.... you see no conflict?

Søren

@Soren: Nobody is complaining about you, dude. Here, grab a Pepsi and let's watch stuff together ;D
Thanks dude. *takes drink* Want some popcorn?
*offers bucket*

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on June 12, 2015, 04:32:31 PM

Thanks dude. *takes drink* Want some popcorn?
*offers bucket*

Oh, thank you so much :)

Jetthebinturong

Yeah, I don't think anyone's mad at you, I'm just annoyed with Ize and Sage taking this whole "cellars government" thing way too seriously.

You do realise that the president has literally no power?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan