Siege on the Mountain

Started by Cornflower MM, July 30, 2015, 11:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC:. . . . . Hares, your future Badger Lady just walked in. ::)

Faiyloe

Heather came running up behind Aiden with Blueleaf and Twotrees close behind her. "What you waiting for ol' chap, 'es right there, nab 'im, wot!" She said dancing around Aiden and chasing after Maple. ""old there drop your weapons an' you won't get 'urt, wot!"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: I figured I wanted to do something with Mia.

Mia walked to the mess hall and started munching on a pastie, dripping with gravy. This food is good, much better than the ones on the steppes. She thought, as she continued eating the pastie.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Maple snarled, "Lies..." She muttered, backing away and twisting her face into a sneer, "Stay away, ye hear me?"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

Heather motioned for Twotrees and Blueleaf to stand back "You are surrounded, We have beasts all over the mountain looking for you and every exit is blocked. You can ether trust me to keep my word or you can get seriously hurt when you run into some one who is a lot less forgiving than I am. You could get hurt either way but if you take my way its a fifty fifty if you take the other than that number goes up to 80, take your pick."

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: I'm tired of playing mean characters.... I'm gonna make Maple a little nicer  :P

BIC: Maple hesitated, not wanting to fight anyone. She just needed to escape with the supplies, that was all, "Lissen, Longears. I ain't staying 'round 'ere. Get outta my way!"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Quote from: rrrrr on September 07, 2015, 11:12:35 PM
"Pretty interesting, mate, too much stone for my liking though." It was then that he saw Skyre walking in, looking all too confident. "Do you know her?" he asked Mystery.

"No, I don't, fellow." Mystery turned her head slightly to keep from staring. "A real badger, well, isn't that something, fellow!"

Skyre was still overwhelmed. She looked around. "What work needs to be done?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Faiyloe

"I didn't want t'have t'do this," Heather said  and lunged to pin Maple bay the cloak to the wall with her saber.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: you're pinning Maple's cloak to a stone wall with a sword?  :P

Blaggut

((Can someone catch me up on what I missed real fast? Sorry!

Groth just follows people and drinks whiskey and stuff.
~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Ya sure Blaggut, alrighty lets see.

So basically everyone is in the dining hall now except a few characters, Faiy's mouse came into the dinning room and reported some vermin like creatures in the mountain. My characters along with Faiy's and Cornflor's are converging on the intruder A.K.A Eul's character. Meanwhile Del's character is still waiting for his captains (Must be a patient guy) while the future badger lady walked into the dinning hall and was practically ignored. I think that about sums it up.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

OOC: Technically corn it is your job to play the random hare NPCs when you wan't a reaction like that so it is really your fault. the rest of the group are not hares so they wont react in the same way.
@Eul: It only needs to go through the cloak not the wall

Jukka the Sling

Lora backed off a little when the hares confronted the strange figure, but then she stepped forward again, calculating what the best move would be.  Her eyes glittered somewhat creepily in the torchlight.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 10, 2015, 04:11:17 PM
OOC: Technically corn it is your job to play the random hare NPCs when you wan't a reaction like that so it is really your fault. the rest of the group are not hares so they wont react in the same way.
@Eul: It only needs to go through the cloak not the wall

OOC: Okay! Sorry! I just thought that someone else would want a turn actually DOING something for the RP.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: Oh  :P

BIC: Maple jumped away, swinging her machete at her attacker, "Leave me alone!" She snarled.