News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Ashleg

OOC-
*Shadowcaster.  ;) :P
IC-
"Him exactly!" Said Duncan, snatching a scone off the table.
"But he's long dead, no worries. The Badger Lord drowned him back on some reef at Salamandastron. I was a witness."
Unless he was able to hold his breath.
Poor Duncan always thought of the worst possibilities.

--
Mixy was hopping from tree to tree for a while. It was exhausting; she was in no shape to do this.
When the haremaid spotted a river, she jumped down and landed in it, getting completely submerged in the chilly water. Water hides scents, she reminded herself.
Redwall wasn't so far away now.
She could see it.

--

Fang devoured the scone and was imminently overjoyed at how good it tasted.
Soon, however, he remembered Saltooth and Blackclaw.
Where were they?

--
Rapshade noticed Vadoma, who was heading toward the ship. He growled at her and pointed in the direction of where Bracklew had disappeared.
"A squirrel, about yay tall, went that way. Go catch him!"

Hickory

Ava leaned close to Duncan so only he could hear. "Creekpaw and the others still aren't back. Maybe the rat knows something."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Duncan glanced out the window.
The rat was still there, and looked rather lost.
"You think we should ask him, wot?"

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

The sound of crunching leaves alerted Bracklew to the fast approaching pirates. He tried to run, but fell. His footpaws refused to listen to his command to move, all he could do was sit and wait for them to recapture him. Refusing to accept his fate Bracklew crawled forward at a snails pace moving in a random direction.

Then a pebble bounced off the back of his head. "Psst squirrel." Sitting up Bracklew glanced around, his ears must have been playing tricks on him. There was nothing but trees and bushes.

"Down here, hurry I can hear them coming mate." Bracklew looked again and this time spotted to bright eyes staring at him though a fault in the moss. Crawling over to the hole Bracklew peered at the eyes confused, unsure whether he should trust them.

"Give me your tail and I'll pull you in mate, you might want to hurry though." Deciding he had no other choice Bracklew did as he was bidden and felt his tail being grabbed by two paws and he was pulled down into the moss. The voice sounded again slightly muffled as they squeezed down the narrow tunnel. "Think skinny thoughts mate your no lightweight."

OOC: Ash I need you to post!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Duncan nodded and nodded in the direction of the door before running out, waving his paws wildly.
"Wait, Rat!"
Fangfang skidded to a halt and turned around.
"Fergbar and I have some questions for you," Said Duncan. "Come inside."

--

Mixy paddled downstream before hopping out of the river.
Redwall was so close she could almost taste it. She hoped Bracklew hadn't been caught. The thought was nagging at her mind like a nettle did a weed.

--
Vadoma had saluted her captain and given chase to Bracklew, but suddenly the squirrel vanished.
How would she tell Rapshade of a disappearing squirrel? There was no way he would believe that!

Vilu Daskar

When Duncan and Fangfang came back in, Fergbar patted a seat next to him and put a plate of food in front of it, smiling in a friendly way.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

Fang sat down and sniffed at the food, glancing up at Fergbar and Duncan with a nervous look on his face.
"This isn't fer me, is it?" His voice quavered. "Wh-what d'ye want?"
Duncan prodded him in the back with his paw. "We're asking the questions, and you'll get the food after you answer them. Deal?"
There was nothing but silence from the rat as he glanced confusedly at Duncan.
"It's...Um, like a game," Duncan suggested.
"Oh, then deal 'tis, matey!"

Vilu Daskar

"First of all, we would like to know your name." said Fergbar.

Ashleg

"Uhh, me name? 'Tis Fangfang...Don't laugh, everybeast seems t' think it's funny fer some reason." The rat folded his arms poutily and frowned, watching the Redwallers carefully.
Duncan nodded for his friend to continue.

Vilu Daskar

"Of course we wont laugh," continued Fergbar, "Now, what are you doing in Mossflower?"

Ashleg

Fangfang continued.
"Me Cap'n, Rappy, found Mossflower an' said t' explore it. Oh, but he'll 'ave me head if'n I tells ye more!"

Hickory

Ashleg

Fang slowly reached for the plate of food.
"Uhm, Rapshade the Swift's 'is full name. He doesn't like when I call 'im Rappy but I think 'it's fun t' say...Rappy! Heheheh..."
"So 'tis!" Just then Duncan swatted the rat's paw away and snatched up a knife from the table.
"Rapshade Quickblade, the scum of the sea! The filthy murderer was supposed t'be dead long ago. Why, I think I'll jus' go and finish him now." The hare said that more out of anger then anything. He was a former Long Patrol hare, and was smart enough to know never to rush into battle without knowing anything about the enemy.
He looked to Ava and Fergbar for help, and nodded sideways in the direction of the rat. Now he didn't think they should let him go, even though he didn't seem like he would cause any harm.

Hickory

Ava looked back at Duncan. "What? I can't just pick him up, I'm not a Badger Lord. Get some one the younger creatures to do it. What about you, Fergbar?"