News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Is Redwall as safe as they say it is? (Role-play thread)

Started by Ashleg, September 02, 2015, 03:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the vermin meet the Redwallers?

Yeah!!
Not yet...When we're further into the roleplay. c:

Ashleg

Duncan crept closer to Ava.
"Who said anything about pickin' him up, wot wot? I just don't know if we should let him go free, that's all." He whispered.

Hickory

Ava whispered back. "Well, if he is part of Rapshade's crew we can't just let him wander around the Abbey. He could cause damage." She glanced at the rat.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

"He doesn't seem very dangerous to me, just stupid." whispered Fergbar.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Having been forced though a very tight tunnel Bracklew looked worse for wear in the burrows dim light. What with the blood on his face, the torn yellow tunic, and very mess up left paw. Squinting into the expanses dark corners Bracklew finally laid eyes on his rescuer. It was a youthful rabbit about Bracklew's age. He wore a frilly coat and breeches that seemed far to fancy for the dull underground living area.

"Hey there mate, the name is Petunitherous but if you call me that I might have to smack you. Please call me Petu." He held out his paw to shake which Bracklew took carefully, his own right paw was still recovering.

"I'm Bracklew, thanks for helping me out." The squirrel suddenly remembered Mixy's unknown fate. It was torture not knowing whether she had been recaptured or not.

"What were you being chased by mate, I figured you were being chased from the way you were acting."

"Pirates."

"Bah, don't talk like that mate, I might have to smack you. There are no pirates this far into Mossflower." Petu pointed out scornfully The rabbit crossed his arms looking at his bushy tailed guest. "You weren't playing were you? I thought you were actually in trouble mate."

"No there are actually Pirates in Mossflower, and I need to get back to Redwall and warn them!" Bracklew yelled irritated by Petu's casual manner.

"Alright mate, do not get your tail all roweled. I will take you to Redwall if that is where you are from. And we will not be going though the air vent this time. Mother will smack my tail me if she happens to notice that two beasts crawled though it."

"You know the way, good thing at least one of us knows. I hadn't expected to get so lost while runnin'." Bracklew said thankfully.

"Proper grammar is had not and running mate. My mother would smack your tail to no end if she heard you talking like that. But no matter, follow me."

OOC: Hey does anyone mind if I take over Rayne Cornflor's character?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Ashleg

OOC-
Go ahead. :)
IC-
Mixy made it back to Redwall and locked the door behind her after she entered, sliding tiredly to the floor.
She was soaking wet, her paws were sore, her dress was torn, and she didn't know if Bracklew was still living or not.
Her first thought was to go tell the adults about the events of the day, but she decided against it as sleep pulled her in.

--

Fangfang watched the woodlanders curiously as they conversed.
"Err...Whatcha talkin' 'bout, mates?"
"We're making a decision," Duncan snapped, turning back to Fergbar and Ava. They both had good points.
"How about somebeast guards him? Seems like a cross between the two ideas."

--

Rapshade helped Vadoma get back on deck, and nodded to Jetfur.
"Get up here right now, you." The ferret growled as he walked away with Vadoma at his side.
"Where's Saltooth, Fangfang, and Blackclaw, eh, Vixen?"

Vadoma bit her lip. Where were they?
"I--I don't know, Cap'n," she stammered. "They were being obnoxious, so I left, thinking they were behind me..."
Rapshade looked pleased. "Good fox. Now, tell me about Redwall."

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

The badger glanced at her cane. "I'm no good at that kind of stuff, Fergbar. I'll organize a search party for the others, though. They've been gone for much too long."

Vilu Daskar

Hickory

Vilu Daskar

Ashleg

"A search party sounds fine with me, Ava," Duncan said, turning back towards Fang. The hare nodded at the plate of food. "'Tis yours, knock yourself out."
Fangfang grinned. "Oh, goodie!"

LT Sandpaw

OOC: AAAAAAASH!

BIC:

The two youths came into sight of Redwall in due time. They stopped to let Bracklew rest more then once, each rest time grew longer as the squirrel simply couldn't stand without help. Petu wasn't a creature to complain and helped his newfound friend willingly.

"Look up and to the east mate, Redwall is within our sight and we are approaching the scarlet walls steadily." Bracklew nodded to exhausted to even speak. Together they made their way towards the main gate at a steady plodding pace.

OOC: The search party can come out and find them, their right there.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Ava exited the abbey through one of the wallgates with a few younger creatures. "Alright, everyone, fan out. As soon as you find anybody call out."

OOC: Just have one of the helpers find them.

Ashleg

OOC-
Either that or they could flee into the forest (or I could PM Ashenwyte, but I don't want to be annoying!)
IC-
Duncan pulled up a chair near Fergbar, though he was watching Fang out of the corner of his eye. He knew the rat could come in handy later on if Rapshade decided to show his scummy face around this part of Mossflower.
Duncan stroked his chin in deep thought. "...I'd bet they're all fine, wot? Mixy and Bracklew are young and independent, and they're with the best--or, should I say, second best--warriors in Redwall for cryin' out loud."