LT Sandpaw

"Yes Sir Mr. President Sir."

*Calmly initiates Operation Baby Rollo*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

*has been gone so nothing happens*

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

*T.A.T.s attack the Lieutenant's  troops since they can't find Soren.*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on September 09, 2015, 05:31:51 PM
I am Soren, President of the Cellars. What is the purpose of your visit?
What about the incredibly powerful Sørenian Star empire? (Assisted by the Galactic Empire, of course.)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 09, 2015, 10:09:03 PM
What about the incredibly powerful Sørenian Star empire? (Assisted by the Galactic Empire, of course.)
They're currently detained in the Lorencuan system.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Actually, they formed a truce with Luke and Ben Skywalker, contacted the Aing-Tii and made a shortcut through Kathol Rift. They made it just fine.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Reforms into badger, albeit slightly smaller* I am just a diplomat, and my mission is to annihilate that scoundrel baby turtle. *Destroys the T.A.Ss*

As I have said, baby turtle's destruction will make me leave forever.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

"You cannot destroy my Master he is forever. You cannot destroy his army they regenerate. You cannot destroy his Lords they are invincible. You should leave."
*More E.S.S.s and E.T.W.s pour out through portal."

Lady Ashenwyte

I have slain many like baby turtle before. *Destroys all enemy vehicles coming from the portal*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

There wasn't any vehicles coming through.

Izeroth

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 09, 2015, 11:28:05 PM
Actually, they formed a truce with Luke and Ben Skywalker, contacted the Aing-Tii and made a shortcut through Kathol Rift. They made it just fine.

...Except for the 500,00 or so that were annihilated by a stray neutron star. Yes, I watch the Galactic News.

Hickory

Pfff, the Imperial Navy is not affected by such losses. Shipyaards around the Mid Rim are busy creating more and more ships as we speak. The Empire is inexhaustible!

Vilu Daskar

As is the Daskarian Empire.

Hickory