News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I'm on chapter four of the first LOTR book. I know I'm becoming a fan late, but I guess better late than never.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm listening to a wonderful song.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

I'm eating wonderful ice after taking a wonderful shower.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm on a wonderful site, talking to wonderful people.  :)

Redwallfan7

I'm on a wonderful TLOTR chapter and it's a wonderful day  ;D

Tiria Wildlough

I've been on this site for a wonderful year and five wonderful months (exactly) and I just found a wonderful picture! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

PrimroseWarrior

I'm haveing a wonderful day!
wait. unless I get chiken pox. then it wont be wonderful.
my friend isnt haveing a wonderful day. she has chiken pox.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwaller

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on November 28, 2012, 08:40:42 PM
I'm on chapter four of the first LOTR book. I know I'm becoming a fan late, but I guess better late than never.
I'm on chapter the eleventh chapter of the last book!  :D

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I just had a wonderful day with my wonderful friends, playing wonderful music in the wonderful band.  With our wonderful director.

Redwallfan7

I read over Runa and Corriam's story in one of the prologues in High Rhulain. It's so romantic!

Rainshadow

I just brought my 47 messages down to 26!