News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Capn Greypatch

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Redwallfan7

I love these t.v shows:

Saved by the Bell

Good Luck Charlie

Redwall

Pound Puppies

icarly
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Flandor

iCarly and Good Luck Charlie are actually fairly witty.  I wouldn't watch them on my own, but what I've seen of them they're not bad.  I liked iCarly a lot when it first came on, when I was a little younger.  The one with the stalker girl with the duck hat is entertaining...  I also liked her older brother, Spencer.

I am eating chocolate cake and watching water polo.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

I love chocolate cake. Here's a funny fact: When I was three, I was fairly picky (as most toddlers are) and decided I didn't like chocolate cake. Then after that year, the interest came back. The only kind of chocolate cake I'm not not that crazy for is the German kind, because Im not that crazy about coconut. I also love chocolate pie, with whipped cream.

Also, about the iCarly and Good Lick Charlie thing, I don't admit that I like those two shows to most people, because I am an older viewer, which is rare for a middle school/tween based theme in those channels. I can't help it though, because sure the humor is corny, but I like the plots and the mix ups that everyone gets themselves into.

Rainshadow

I may have a really low voice for a girl, but I'm a soprano in the choir I go to.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Whenever I read a book, I tend to imagine myself as one of the characters going along on the journey.  It's awesome when I do that to Redwall books.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

I'm going to the lake tomorrow!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Lol not in Michigan.  The horse I was supposed to drive today is sick with colic.