News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

Ouch!!! You must have smaller veins. My mom does too, so when she gets her blood drawn, she ends up with massive bruises.

I get to watch Sherlock Season 3 episode 1 today!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 11, 2014, 04:08:45 PM
  I got stabbed twice yesterday when the nurse tried to take my blood.  She couldn't find my veins, so she tried drawing from my wrist, but that hurt so bad she just took the needle out.  Finally I was able to give her blood from the crook of my arm, but my arm had to be locked and stiff.  It.  Sucked.

Mine tried 5 times.  :P  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on February 11, 2014, 07:47:14 PM
I cut my thumb last night.
Cut my, everything. Yeah.

I don't even feel it when they have to stick a needle in me (I do have a massive vein right in the crook of my arm, so yeah.) No pain. It just tickles. I hope you're ok now, though Rain. :)

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

A bit better, yes.  But still recovering from Mr. Crazy Pest Control Man that was in our backyard without our permission.  I mean, seriously, if the police have to come down and get him to leave, it's bad!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Iamthatis

My favorite color is Green cuz of grass and tree's
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Faiyloe

My favorite color: Blue
Favorite letter: V (and no I didn't just make that up)
Favorite word: Cheesecake (although I have never eaten it in my life)
Favorite number: 2 or 24 ( 2 cuz 2+2= 4, 2x2=4, 22=4,  and 2 is even and prime. Then 24 just cause it sounds cool)
Favorite Book: REDWALL
Favorite season: They all suck! (Winter, way to cold (although there are no bugs). Summer, way to hot (There is the pool but I am starting not to like that as much) . Spring, to much pollen (but the temperature is nice). Fall, again, hay (Nothing good about fall).)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

After I killed two mice by smashing them with my hand, I used to have re-occurring dreams of getting mice and squeezing them till they popped. o_O I know, I know.
You guys: "Skarzs, that is the most terrible, horrifying, and disgusting thing I have ever heard!"
Doesn't matter; it happened. The little soft mice felt so squishy, I couldn't help it what my brain thought at night!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

I dream of rat heads. Just their heads, obviously decapitated. Under the couch. Around the couch. On the kitchen counter. All with white fur stained red.

Oh, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is really funny. And awesome. EXPLOSIONS.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 11, 2014, 07:54:48 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on February 11, 2014, 07:47:14 PM
I cut my thumb last night.
Cut my, everything. Yeah.

I don't even feel it when they have to stick a needle in me (I do have a massive vein right in the crook of my arm, so yeah.) No pain. It just tickles. I hope you're ok now, though Rain. :)

I'm fine
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Quote from: BlueRose on February 12, 2014, 06:33:16 AM
I dream of rat heads. Just their heads, obviously decapitated. Under the couch. Around the couch. On the kitchen counter. All with white fur stained red.

Well, we are both crazy, so yeah.

I want to see that series.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on February 11, 2014, 08:51:17 PM
My favorite color: Blue
Favorite letter: V (and no I didn't just make that up)
Favorite word: Cheesecake (although I have never eaten it in my life)
Favorite number: 2 or 24 ( 2 cuz 2+2= 4, 2x2=4, 22=4,  and 2 is even and prime. Then 24 just cause it sounds cool)
Favorite Book: REDWALL
Favorite season: They all suck! (Winter, way to cold (although there are no bugs). Summer, way to hot (There is the pool but I am starting not to like that as much) . Spring, to much pollen (but the temperature is nice). Fall, again, hay (Nothing good about fall).)
...V is obviously the best letter... All my characters have V in the name. (Ivar, Rusvul, Vexation, Verdusgreensword)

...That's actually really disturbing... Just saying. When you say you dream of them, do you mean they creep you out so much you can't get them out of your head, or do you mean you had rat heads everywhere?

Rainshadow

I once saw a rat brain.  Obviously some wild animal had killed it, and me and my friend just sat there, looking at the poor creature.  I was maybe seven or eight, and I thought it was the coolest thing ever!  Gross, but cool!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 12, 2014, 05:24:46 PM

Well, we are both crazy, so yeah.

I want to see that series.

Lulz.

It's funny. I'm really getting to like the characters.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on February 12, 2014, 06:06:27 PM

...That's actually really disturbing... Just saying. When you say you dream of them, do you mean they creep you out so much you can't get them out of your head, or do you mean you had rat heads everywhere?

I used to have two rats. They died (neither decapitated, but one was my fault) and then for a few weeks that's all I could see in my dreams. After a while it got better, but once in a while I see them again. The dreams mainly stemmed from the fear that my dog would eat the rats (before they died) and then on top of that, their deaths.

On another note, I got Eulalia and Legend of Luke at HalfPrice Books today!

The Skarzs

All I need are Salamandastron, The Long Patrol, and the Rouge Crew to finish the complete collection. 8)

Soft, squishy mice go pop.

Used to have a ferret, but it ate a poisoned mouse and died :'(
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.