News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primrosewarrior

Dannflower Reguba

Cause i shot Deathrage in the chest and he was catapulted with the force into another dimension. ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Primrosewarrior

MatthiasMan

Is he your imaginary friend? I have to confess, I have one.  :-[ *Embarrasing.*  I've never mentioned him until here and now.

Tiria Wildlough

That's not embarrassing. I have an otter friend called Stormie who sits on my shoulder all the time. ;D (She's not real.)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

Well, I could tell about it but...OK. So, I don't actually talk to it I just made up this town in my mind called Blooshton. I'll upload a picture of one of my characters I made up. K?

It's a squirrel. Might be a bit hard to see but I call him Isaac Salamander.

Copy the picture and put it on word document and enlarge it.Wait, hold on. The picture is messed up.

Dannflor

I sound like rose in the movie when I sing
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Primrosewarrior

Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 10, 2012, 02:51:43 AM
Is he your imaginary friend? I have to confess, I have one.  :-[ *Embarrasing.*  I've never mentioned him until here and now.
He's my brother! And I do have an imaginary friend. her name is rachel.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Dannflor on April 10, 2012, 07:59:39 PM
I sound like rose in the movie when I sing

And I sound like silence when my mouth is closed.

;D

Quote from: Primrosewarrior on April 10, 2012, 08:25:10 PM
Quote from: MatthiasMan on April 10, 2012, 02:51:43 AM
He's my brother! And I do have an imaginary friend. her name is rachel.
Okay, that's kinda creepy... No wonder he's spamming you! Tell your mom or something.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

When I was younger, I used to pronounce pitcher like Pictchur.... Lol and my parents were like no, it's Pitcher.  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

When I was little,I didn't see my friends a lot. Thats were rachel came in.

MatthiasMan

I've never had a friend over. When I created mine it was at school during a test. I was done with mine so I randomly drew something. It turned out to be a squirrel and I named her Sarah. The name just popped in my head. Then I created a whole story line. All the pieces started coming together. There's way too much to put on here.  :D

Primrosewarrior

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Dannflower Reguba