News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

really I am the fifth oldest there is twelve children in my family her is our blog for poof

blossomingbranches.blogspot.com
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwallfan7

I bet it gets crazy in your house.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflor

Dannflor

Wisteria Wild Cat

I've stepped on a dead bat before, and then I screamed.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

I have two older sisters, and one older brother. We're half siblings. My brother and sister have a different dad than I do,  but  we have the same mom. My other sister has the same dad, but a different mom than I do. I'm the only one from both of my parents.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I own all 4 Inheritance Cycle books, I love Redwall, and I love Warriors.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflor

I have read the first three books in the Warriors I looove them they are my third favorite books in the world Inheritance cycle is my fifth and Redwall my first

Rainshadow

I'm listening to Angels by Owl City.  Or more specifically, the ad that they put on before it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I love books by Nicholas Sparks, and I love the Sisterhood series by Anne Brashares.

Rainshadow

I really want them to make a second How to Train Your Dragon.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 19, 2012, 08:51:23 PM
  I'm listening to Angels by Owl City.  Or more specifically, the ad that they put on before it.
Me too!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

My three favorite Owl City songs are:  To the Sky, Dental Care, and Fireflies.

Flandor

I'm redoing my kitchen this summer :) new paint, hopefully new floor, and new countertops.  It is SO UGLY right now.  First of all the counter and floor are literally from like the forties.  The counter is dingy white with pink, green and gold flecks in it.  The floor is vinyl and its like ugly gold flecked "white" that's stained, burned, and peeling up in places.  Then in the nineties some jerk painted the trim and cabinets TURQUOISE and the walls and drawers CEMENT GRAY.  It's truly horrid.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer