News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

the Fred videos on YouTube are incredibly cheesy, but hilarious at the same time. My cousin and I were watching the "Fred goes on a date with Judy" one ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Eh. I've seen the movies. They were better.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

i, expecting lots of angry LOTR to start attacking me after this post, think that the movies are the second best book-to-movie conversion, after Harry Potter, which is (in my opinion) the best.

Redwallfan7

My favorite couples:

Martin/Rose

Kroova/Sleeve

Flinky/CrinkTail

Logan/Elizabeth (The Lucky One)

Ronnie/Will (The Last Song)

Tod/Vixey (The fox and the hound)

Flandor

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 28, 2012, 12:57:41 AM
My favorite couples:

Martin/Rose

Kroova/Sagax

Flinky/CrinkTail

Logan/Elizabeth (The Lucky One)

Ronnie/Will (The Last Song)

Tod/Vixey (The fox and the hound)

Now I think you meant Kroova/Sleeve, although Kroova and Sagax would be cute if they swung that way and were the same species XD
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

Oops, I mean't Sleeve! *slaps forehead*  >:(

MatthiasMan

My favorite couple was Rose and Martin.

Redwallfan7

Rose and Martin make a way better couple than Edward and Bella ever could.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: psybox on June 27, 2012, 11:21:31 PM
i, expecting lots of angry LOTR to start attacking me after this post, think that the movies are the second best book-to-movie conversion, after Harry Potter, which is (in my opinion) the best.
Depends on what grounds. In terms of accuracy to the books, probably, but in terms of all-round epicness, I disagree.
Received mostly negative reviews.

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 28, 2012, 03:04:12 AM
'
Thank you! Something random about me; I hate Twilight.

Redwallfan7

Leatho Shellhound

I hate bad movies......and movies with blood.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I used to like it, and I can't believe that I ever saw anything good in it. I bought the books, and now I never want to see them again. If there was a fire in my house, I'd rescue my Redwall books,and hope the twilight books got burned.

Rainshadow

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 28, 2012, 01:05:57 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 28, 2012, 03:04:12 AM
'
Thank you! Something random about me; I hate Twilight.

Up had a better love story in the first 10 minutes then Twilight had in what, 5 movies?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!