News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

I like real books.  Not Kindles.  It feels more satisfying to slam a book shut after finishing it than to turn off a Kindle and carefully set it down.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

I prefer real books as well.  I love ice cream!
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rainshadow

Amen!  Who doesn't love ice cream?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I am in a VBS skit this year.  I'm playing a girl named Sam.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

I love the Legend of Zelda:  Twilight Princess.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I do too! I have a tiger ring on, covered in fake diamonds with two fake ruby red eyes. But it's awesome!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

My dog loves to sleep on the high part of the couch in the living room at my house.

Rainshadow

I like using my lab Abby as a pillow when watching movies.  She's warm, fuzzy and soft, so she makes the perfect pillow.  Except for the fact that she breathes and it moves my head.  Hmm, if only there were a way to make her stop lol.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Rainshadow

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.