News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

I am working on being a Hero Member.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

I saw more of my my Saved by the Bell and episodes last night. They were great, Season 3 episode 1 of SBTB and episode 3 (going on to episode 4)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Primrosewarrior

I'm going insane waiting for the hobbit movie!!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I like Brook from the Tribe of the Rushing Water in Warriors.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Something Horrifying

I just got my first follower on tumblr that I don't know personally, and am disproportionately excited about it. I got them by posting a drawing of a realistic-styled creeper from Minecraft. XD
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Skyblade

I love super-duper spicy buffalo wings

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Oh! I do not like spicy things AT ALL!  :-X  I don't really like candy either.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

I have two RPs that I made:  The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle, and The Dibbun Brigade.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

Quote from: Something Horrifying on July 06, 2012, 09:45:03 AM
I just got my first follower on tumblr that I don't know personally, and am disproportionately excited about it. I got them by posting a drawing of a realistic-styled creeper from Minecraft. XD

Ha! Awesome picture.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rainshadow

I like Enya, Tobymac, Newsboys, Skillet and Owl City.

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Flandor on July 06, 2012, 08:00:16 PM
Quote from: Something Horrifying on July 06, 2012, 09:45:03 AM

Ha! Awesome picture.

Thanks! I posted another one a while back on DA, a digital watercolor one that I think is cuter. XD
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Rainshadow

I like blonde jokes. ;D  I'm not a blonde.  It works.