News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Star Wars Randomness

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 28, 2015, 08:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Cute little 4-year old Rey.  :D
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Apparently.  She might be working on him, though.  I'd like to see her take.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

The best thumbs-up GIF ever.

Jukka the Sling

New Jenny Dolfen piece (not Finn, unfortunately)

[close]

And here's a chance to have your heart trampled by feels:

Spoiler
[close]

And now, some random TFA funnies.

Spoiler

[close]

Hickory

That last one is totally #emokyloren
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

NOO! I HAVE SPOILED THE MOVIE FOR MYSELF!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Skarzs on February 19, 2016, 06:11:28 AM
With the last picture? Eh, not really honestly.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lady Ashenwyte

You should have watched it earlier.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Um.  Sorry? :P  Guess I shoulda warned in the third spoiler.  Which pic actually spoiled it for you?

Søren

It's said The Force Awakens on it.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Nothing TFA spoilery in this one

[close]

Varying levels of TFA spoilers!

[close]

Lady Amber

I think I've seen all of those; they're awesome! ;D

Jukka the Sling

Jenny Dolfen finally posted Finn!  Apparently he was one of the first TFA paintings she did, but it didn't turn out right and it was a while before she tried again, ending up with this awesomeness.