Star Wars Randomness

Started by Jukka the Sling, December 28, 2015, 08:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

^ Wut.  I don't actually have a phone. XP

Random stuff (both serious and not.  No actual spoilers)

I can't get over the epicness of this GIF.  *can barely wait for April 5th*

[close]

Mighta already shared a couple of these, but whatever.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

"THATS NOT HOW THE FORCE WORKS!"

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Not exactly funny, but I really admire John Boyega now for this.  (I'm the one responsible for erasing the usernames on the last pic. :P)

Spoiler

[close]

Feles

prepare for a wave of cat related star wars stuff

Spoiler

And something else
[close]
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Jukka the Sling

LOL! ;D

A really nutty alternate version of TFA (no spoilers)

[close]

Lady Amber

That is totally, hilariously weird. ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Jar Jar Binks was the true Star Wars villain anyway.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

No, he was going to be, but Lucas wussed out after the massive backlash to Jar Jar's character.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

^ I just found that hilarious in all its stupidity.

Anyway...

Small batch - no actual TFA spoilers

The moment the above post was referring to

[close]

[close]

Feles

FUN FACT: Revenge of the Sith got the same score on Rotten Tomatoes (Movie rating site for normal people and not critics) as Return of the Jedi

Spoiler
probably because of this guy
[close]
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!