News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Witness the power of the balcony!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Perifaen

*Appears in miniature fairy size, lands on Del's shoulder, and whispers,* What did I miss.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Perifæn on January 17, 2016, 07:40:43 AM
*Appears in miniature fairy size, lands on Del's shoulder, and whispers,* What did I miss.

*Whispers to Perifaen* Everything. Or almost everything.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

*leaps the bar and steals a small keg.*

*Hightails it to the balcony.*

'Sup, guys.

*Drinks whatever is in keg.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Unfortunately, the keg was filled with deadly poison, which was to be used by the guests to kill all of us. The poison instantly grants Groddil a painful death*

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Delthion

Well let's see here...I think you missed Faiy and Skarzs' tea party, Ash and Banya's teaparty, and Gonff and I think Mask's firework show. And finally the amazing power of the balcony. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

I am confuzzled as to who went with who. Except for the obvious ones, and myself. ;D

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 17, 2016, 03:32:51 AM
Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 17, 2016, 03:20:51 AM
*Joins Sky on the balcony* Ah, a beautiful night. Just like last year.
Peasants! It is not like last year; I am not intoxicated with chocolate this year, and I am the prom king!

You where the king last year but you resigned because I wasn't queen. ;D

@ Plugg: Respect your betters! Skarzs is King.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

. . . That and I thought the pair should be together. :P It was close between Leatho and I anyways.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

*Wakes up two weeks later in the middle of the Amazon wearing nothing but underwear.*
Not again!
*Goes to Walmart, buys a cheap suit and a keg of sarsaparilla, then uses a time machine to go back to the night of the prom*

Quote from: Groddil on January 16, 2016, 10:40:50 AM
*Staggers in late and alone as always, wearing a cheap suit from walmart. Heads straight for the bar*

Quote from: Groddil on January 16, 2016, 11:51:26 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 16, 2016, 02:53:14 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 16, 2016, 02:52:39 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 16, 2016, 02:50:40 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 16, 2016, 02:47:36 PM
Do you need some help, Groddil?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? I'm the bartender! *kciks Ash out* Okay Groddil, what can I get for you?

*Throws Nutella on Sagetip* *Eats my food*
Hmph.

*Looks around. Recognizes Ashenwyte.*
Revenge. Lots and lots of revenge.

Quote from: Groddil on January 17, 2016, 10:46:58 AM
*leaps the bar and poisons Ashenwyte.*
*Hightails it to the balcony.*
'Sup, guys.
*Drinks sarsaparilla.*

Quote from: Groddil on January 17, 2016, 12:06:11 AM
*Watches Rachel with genuine interest.*
Thinks to self, about time. These parties are always dull.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Two weeks later*

Killed the original shop guy in Walmart. A fox came to buy a keg of sarsaparilla, poisoned for free.

*Uses time machine to get back*

*Is dying from poison*

BAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER WIN!

Groddil

*Waits patiently in purgatory for Ashenwyte to die, that way I will never have been poisoned in the first place*

Tam and Martin

Don' want to start a religious conversation, but are you catholic?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Groddil