News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

FORUM PROM 2

Started by Cornflower MM, January 07, 2016, 05:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Wait...two days left on the prom? I can't eat anyone... :'(
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Perifaen

Oh no! Only two days? We need more fireworks and food! Is there any food left?
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Dotti Dillworthy

I'm not hungry. Colourful performance is all I care!
Anyone who wants to dance with me will be lucky this year. Agree? Anyone? *flutters fan*

Lady Ashenwyte

TTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO DAYS?!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

*makes one of those cool glass towers and pours champagne into them and lights loads of candles*

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dotti Dillworthy

*strikes gong once, then twirls around the dance floor in tune to the Oriental music ensemble*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 19, 2016, 08:29:41 AM

Actually our two weeks was up a long time ago...... But sure, two more days.

*Drags two very pretty thrones into room* Drags Skar and Faiy over to the thrones and makes them sit in them* **Plops crowns on their heads* Hurray for our Prom King and Queen!

Shall I return to DJing?

Dotti Dillworthy

Of course, Corny, you may continue DJing while I'm performing a graceful dance of my own choreography. *twirls around Corny while holding a fan* See?
*Signals Oriental ensemble to stop the music and dismiss themselves*

Faiyloe

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 19, 2016, 03:40:24 PM

*Drags two very pretty thrones into room* Drags Skar and Faiy over to the thrones and makes them sit in them* **Plops crowns on their heads* Hurray for our Prom King and Queen!

Shall I return to DJing?

*Coughs* I did that already but thanks I guess. You can be the royal bard.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

Quote from: Cornflower MM on January 19, 2016, 03:40:24 PM

Shall I return to DJing?
Who in second? How much did they win by?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

*Stands in a corner eating chocolate*
Freddy

rachel25

Um, Corn. When Gonff finally turns up for a dance can I put in a song request?

Delthion

Quote from: Dotti Dillworthy on January 19, 2016, 05:28:14 AM
I'm not hungry. Colourful performance is all I care!
Anyone who wants to dance with me will be lucky this year. Agree? Anyone? *flutters fan*

Sure...no one else is doing much of anything. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

*holds up bottle of Felix Felicis* I have all the luck I need. I just can't take one dose right after the other. Better than none, though. ;D
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.