News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Dungeon.

Started by The Skarzs, December 13, 2015, 04:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Eats all of them whole.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lady Amber on December 16, 2015, 11:11:34 PM
*Gives Del cookies* You better watch out, they might be poisoned.
Don't be ridiculous!
They're rat flavored.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Skarzs on December 16, 2015, 11:25:24 PM
Quote from: Lady Amber on December 16, 2015, 11:11:34 PM
*Gives Del cookies* You better watch out, they might be poisoned.
Don't be ridiculous!
They're rat flavored.
Poison, rat flavor; same thing.

Delthion

They were delicious!! SO MEATY!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BlueRose

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 16, 2015, 09:45:54 PM

@ Blose: Right... alright now. What color is the sky?

Uh, it's currently burning. Because.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Lady Ashenwyte

THE SKY BURNS WITH THE RAGE OF THE DARK GODS!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

GAAHGAOBAHIFBADHKFBADFBASFBAUIOFHUIGHBFRG!!! THE WRATH OF Dr. Skarzs and Ms. Faiy!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on December 18, 2015, 01:52:29 AM
Meh. We're safe underground.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skarzs on December 18, 2015, 06:30:25 AM
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on December 18, 2015, 01:52:29 AM
Meh. We're safe underground.

The ground's melting, for your information.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Who's ready for the Beethovian Ear Worm Torture? Or as I like to call it, Bew torture?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

TORTURE????????1!!1!11!!!!!!!1!!!

Murder is better.

LT Sandpaw

*Walks in and waves a small slip of paper under Skarzs nose.*

Ahem excuse me sir I'm here to apply for the professional interrogator position. Here's my resume, you'll see I have plenty of experience, I'm skilled at all forms of torture including, rack torture, blade torture, Chinese torture, Jordan torture, fire ant torture, tickle torture, and even Nazi torture.

I'm very flexible and I think my presence on your team will be a massive improvement to your facility. I like to inspire teamwork, and effort, and I also like to take long walks on the beach. So sir what do you say? Am I hired?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Sure! Just lie down here for a moment to see if you're qualified for Bew.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

*Teleports in.* How dare Ashenwyte steal my asylum! I shall have to steal some inmates. . . Or make some clones of the inmates and use them here. Yes, that sounds much better!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy