News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Dungeon.

Started by The Skarzs, December 13, 2015, 04:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Only Faiy can control the ZP's! No one else can!

I've come to volunteer for some tests I believe?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Faiyloe lended him to me a while ago. *wakes up and walks towards Skarzs* Can I do another test?

The Skarzs

I want to do some tests on your Zombie Piñata.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

This looks fun. *makes notes on clipboard*

@LT Sandpaw I've infiltrated their ranks and I'm gathering incriminating information against these health code violators as we speak...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rosie Willowwater

No! Skarzs I thought you were better than this! *hug-protects ZP*

LT Sandpaw

Excellent. You have done well my young apprentice. Together we shall bring down these unsanitary incarceration facilities and put an end to their reign of terror. >:D

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on August 11, 2016, 12:02:00 PM
No! Skarzs I thought you were better than this! *hug-protects ZP*
Unfortunately In all likelihood he'll survive all the tests anyways. *Pulls ZP from Rosie's arms and plugs a tube into his back.* *Green glowing liquid starts being pumped into ZP's body.* *ZP starts getting bigger and glowing green.* Huh. No devastating effects. He seems to be absorbing the stuff. *Large vacuum tube sucks ZP out of the room.* There we go.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Hee. What fun.

*Grabs Del and straps him into a machine on rails.* I'm testing this time machine, see, and need to find out if it really is at seventy-something miles per hour, or at over the speed of light. So hold tight while I test both speeds and see what happens to an organic body.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*Folds arms and taps foot impatiently* Skarzs... Have you been messing with my Zombie Pinata? *ZP walks in glowing green and twice his previous size* Skarzs, you know better than to mess with my things.... though I rather like him this way... makes a good night light. *takes all the prepackaged freeze dried OITBs out of the refrigerator*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rosie Willowwater

Faiy!! I'll just have to fix him myself. *pours a bucket of salt-water over ZP* 

Faiyloe

*ZP goes cross-eyed and sneezes but overall stays the same* In truth I rather like him this way.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rosie Willowwater

I guess he look kinda cool. *jumps on top of ZP* And now, WE RIDE! *gallops into the distance* 

Delthion

*Holds on to rails for dear life.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*Walks into topic* *nods approvingly* Good, good. Very good.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.