News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

War in 1700 Cont.

Started by Wylder Treejumper, January 28, 2016, 08:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

OOC: Groddil, you can;t just have a huge Border guard, and be dealing with a supposed huge threat from the Ottoman Empire.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

OOC: But he isn't. Russia and the Oftomans are back on good terms. Have you not been paying attention? I even retracted my declaration of war.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

OOC: It's rather difficult. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Groddil

OOC:
@Delthion: Exactly the point, the border guard is preoccupied at the moment. If the Ottoman situation never happenned, Izeroth would have to deal with a million and a bit soldiers. But he doesn't have to.

BIC:
*The Tsar watches the troops leaving.*
"You don't need to risk your own troops, Sultan. Move the artillery across the border and my soldiers will deal with them. We will return the artillery once the Chancellor is crushed beneath two tonnes of rock."

Meanwhile...

*Dimitri the Merciless arrives at Kiev.*
"Lord Soren! It's me, Dimitri! The Tsar is under attack in Paltova. He requests the assistance of your 100,000 men."

Hickory

"Not an issue, Tsar. I never take risks, and sending troops with my artillery is merely a precaution. I believe this audience is over, Tsar. It was a pleasure having you."

Before leaving, the Sultan says one last word. "I suppose I should make it aware to you that 5,000 of the troops I sent into your country are entering Poltova as we speak, locating the Chancellor and making to drag him to the border. His execution shall be most pleasurable."

*5,000 Ottoman soldiers enter Poltova and retrieve the Chancellor, bringing him to be Russian-Ottoman border. The Russian revolutionaries are crushed beneath millions of tons of stone as the Ottoman artillery bombards the doomed city. The revolution has been ended as quickly as it started.

Groddil

*Tsar Vladimir Groddil I looks on shocked. Before he had even reached his army, Poltova had been decimated. He pointed to a nearby soldier*
"You! Run as fast as you can to Kiev, tell Lord Soren not to mobilize his army, but bring him here anyway."
*The soldier salutes and runs off.*
*Tsar Vladimir Groddil watches the Chancellor being dragged to the border. He turns his eyes on the ruins of Poltova as the surviving revolutionaries emerge from the rubble. All four of them. The five rebels are brought before the Tsar.*
"Chancellor Slavic. So, you tried to betray me. Look how that ended out. You saw how easily my soldiers took over Poland. Speaking of which, Lord Soren is coming. We will execute you then."

Hickory

OOC: I had soooooooo many issues with that last post. We should wait for Soren though. And Vilu.

Izeroth

*Having captured a main road leading to Prussia, the army advances steadily eastward along a swathe of coastal territory*

*Further south, scouts capture a Russian courier, gaining important information on Russia's dealings with the Ottoman Empire*

Count Radbot
Failure to respect the privacy of this transcript constitutes a crime against the Kingdom of Brandenburg. Read at your own risk.
confidential
"Those terms are acceptable. I must go now to oversee the execution of certain plans I have been preparing; I hope we may meet again at some later time."

*leaves the audience*
[close]
[close]

Hickory

OOC: I'm afraid that the dealing were already pretty plain.

Izeroth

OOC: It's just for the sake of continuity. I didn't want it to seem as if I magically knew about something that was happening hundreds of miles away.

Hickory

Quote from: Izeroth on February 01, 2016, 04:17:48 AM
OOC: It's just for the sake of continuity. I didn't want it to seem as it I magically knew about something that was happening hundreds of miles away.
Okay.

Søren

OCC: Ok, so, looks like I missed half a century, am I mobilizing 100K men or not? What's up? :)

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

OOC: No, it's just you going to the Ottoman-Russia border to witness the execution of the Russian Chancellod, the leader of the revolution against the Tsar, which was put down by the Ottomans and Russian together.

Søren

OCC: Ah, thanks.
BIC:
Lord Søren arrives at the border, illustriously.

I'm retired from the forum