News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

War in 1700 Cont.

Started by Wylder Treejumper, January 28, 2016, 08:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

OOC: I'll take temporary control of Spain until the war is over, then we can divide it among our selves.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: That's fine for me. Though we'll wait for Wylder to say something. Let's just say there was a short pause in the fighting.

BIC:

*The Mediterranean Fleet along with the Dutch fleet sit dead in the water watching the last of the enemy sails disappear over the horizon. A few cheer however it dies away as the men realize how many bodies were bobbing amongst the vessel wreckage. Slowly the ships repair and search the waters for survivors.*

*Peasants and freemen take advantage of the moment without the sounds of muskets firing. They dash out to meet the hollow-eyed soldiers taking food and drink. Many of the soldiers won't look at the citizens, they sit watching the surrounding lands as if fearing the Spanish will ignore the momentary truce and launch a third invasion.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: I'd much prefer it if a neutral party in the game would take control of Spain.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

OOC: Its only temporary. After the war, I'm not taking any of Spain.

Lord Daskar

OOC: Whoa, two days and Soren hasn't powerplayed me out of existence yet.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

OOC: I am neutral in this war. I could take Spain.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Groddil

WYLDER! DO NOT LET THIS DIE! GIVE DELTHION SPAIN!

Delthion

OOC: Okay... *Takes Spain.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

*The Ottoman military citadel on Gothland is completed, establishing total Ottoman command of the eastern shore of Sweden.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lord Daskar

To the Foul Being Known as Sultan Sagetip
Sultan,
I, King Dilu Daskar of Sweden, require and request the immediate removal of all Ottomans, in and near Sweden. Also do me a favor and send along your brain, boiled.
King Daskar.
[close]

To the Treacherous Scum Called Tsar Groddil.
Tsar,
I, King Dilu Daskar of Sweden, require and request the immediate removal of all Russians, in and near Sweden. Also do me a favor and send along your heart, mashed.
King Daskar
[close]

To the Cowardly Worm Ariepata II.
King,
I, King Dilu Daskar of Sweden, require and request the immediate removal of all Portuguese, in and near Sweden. Also do me a favor and send your tongue and eyes along, pickled.
King Daskar.
[close]

OOC: Why Dilu wants those I have no idea. And whoever wants to can read those.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Hickory

The Sultan announces that the King of Sweden can go get his rosy-white paws dirty for once and do his own work.

*Ottoman forces finally take Sicily, with heavy losses of 5,000 men.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

The Tsar announces that Lord Daskar can go and drown himself.

*Russian troops in Sweden set up garrisons from the border with Russia to Norway.*

*Russian troops in Spain bombard Salamanca with artillery.*

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: I've decided to join again.

Delthion

OOC: So Ash do you have Spain again?