News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What should Fatch and Amber name their children?

Started by Delthion, January 30, 2016, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should Fatch and Amber name their children?

Tater
10 (71.4%)
Harold
0 (0%)
Bob
1 (7.1%)
Mace Windex
3 (21.4%)
Waldo
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 17, 2016, 03:45:06 AM
Quote from: Skarzs on August 17, 2016, 03:41:34 AM
Actually, I think it was Paprika.

Oh yes, Paprika was their first child and Cinnamon their second. Well, there you go then! Two names!
Yes, great, I remembered. Shoot me now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 17, 2016, 03:45:06 AM
Quote from: Skarzs on August 17, 2016, 03:41:34 AM
Actually, I think it was Paprika.

Oh yes, Paprika was their first child and Cinnamon their second. Well, there you go then! Two names!

They had a second child??!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

To be honest - I don't understand this ship. Amber is not exactly prevalent in the sections I'm usually in - I hardly know her / have interacted with her. How did this happen?   :o

Delthion, sir, you have some explaining to do...  >:( :P

.... Orrrr, to react as we generally tend to do here at Loamhedge...

AHHHHHH NOOOOO WHYYYYYY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! CURSEEEE YOUUUUUU DELTHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Delthion

You flatter me sir! Now, any specific names for your child?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on August 28, 2016, 04:21:32 AM

AHHHHHH NOOOOO WHYYYYYY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! CURSEEEE YOUUUUUU DELTHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The crowd applaudes politely and rates your Loamhedge reaction a solid 9.5/10
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

Amber has confirmed her love for Fatch!

QuoteLady Amber    09:24:44 pm    Viewing Fatch of Southsward's profile.

Lady Amber

That was because Jukka was looking over my shoulder and wanted me to check how old Fatch is.

Delthion

Yes, but you didn't notice that I was watching! ;D I am ALWAYS watching... >:D

Kitsune

Tater.... ahahahaha that's really too much Del. ;D

Delthion

That was Skarzs' idea! So give credit were credit is due! ;D

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Kitsune