News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Kind of

Tpbm likes Ranger Rick magazines
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

What are they?

TPBM thinks that reality is a lovely place, but you wouldn't wanna live there. ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

idk and it was an animal magazine

Tpbm likes the name Brielle
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

How'd you guess?

TPBM knows that I like the name Brielle.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Veil Sixclaw

yep how did you know  :o

TPBM likes cheese  ;D mmm cheese
Pie iz awesome

Rainshadow

Mmm!

TPBM likes Skillet.  (WHISPERS IN THE DARK IS AWESOME!!!!)

Veil Sixclaw

who is that by the way???

TPBM is on the computer
Pie iz awesome

Rainshadow

How did you guess?

TPBM wants chocolate.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Why did you have to say that?

TPBM has heard Alive by Schiller.

Redwallfan7

No (And Lol)

tpbm likes cats better than dogs

Rainshadow

Yup!  Can't you tell?

TPBM has heard Welcome to the Show by Britt Nicole.

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm has heard California by Metro Station

Rainshadow

I don't think so, no.

TPBM likes this song:

Lily

I don't know, I've never heard it before and I can't listen to it now because I'm in the staff room. Sssshhhh, don't tell anyone!

The person below me can ride a bike.