News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I'm not crazy over them, I only hear their song What makes you Beautiful when it's on the radio, so I'm going to say no on this one.

tpbm likes Ke$ha (I don't.)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lily

False, I don't like Ke$ha.

The person below me is good at hula-hooping.

Redwallfan7

Yes

Tpbm is good at dancing
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

No way!

TPBM is eating.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

No

Tpbm can sing pretty good

DanielofRedwall

Eh, average. Not spectacular.

The person below me plays guitar.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

DanielofRedwall

False, guitar and a few other instruments. Although, my sister has promised to teach me some basic piano.

The person below me owns an iPod.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

False, but I do own an iPad

Tpbm prefers a homemade breakfast over a restaurant one

Rainshadow

Depends.

TPBM needs to sleep.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Nope.

TPBM wears glasses.

Redwallfan7

Yes (My eye doctor said I need to wear them in low light conditions or when I'm online. I'm not wearing them right now because we need to go get them checked according to my eyes.)

tpbm likes colored pencils

Rainshadow

Eh, they're okay, but I'm more of a black and white sketcher.

TPBM owns a pet.

Redwallfan7

True

tpbm can memorize stuff easily