News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

No

Tpbm has been to a pet grooming store
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

a pet shop that does grooming.

tpbm has a signed redwall book

Rainshadow

Unfortunately, no.

TPBM has read Adam Young's blog.  (Actually, his older posts are very interesting!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Yes! I've read a little of them :)

Tpbm shrugs off mean comments about them
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

if you mean comments about myself i dont listen and just ignore them.

tpbm likes oak trees

Rainshadow

They are very pretty (gasp!  Did I just call something pretty?!).

TPBM is tired.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

No

Tpbm can speak another language fluently

Lily

I wouldn't say my Japanese is fluent, but I can speak it pretty well.

The person below me watches Once Upon a Time.

Redwallfan7

Yes! I'm loving the second season

Tpbm likes veggie chips

Rainshadow

Not particularly.

TPBM likes adventure movies.

Redwallfan7

Yes

Tpbm only likes to hear about positive news

Rainshadow

I like positive news more, but I still listen to both positive and negative news.

TPBM likes oranges.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Never had one.

TPBM likes figs.

Redwallfan7

No (Except in fig newtons)

tpbm likes the song Feel Again by OneRepublic