"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

No

Tpbm thinks that technology is fun, but hard to use sometimes
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yes!

TPBM isn't doing much at the moment.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

True. :)

The person below me is listening to music.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

False

Tpbm has seen Scooby Doo movies (live action). I'm watching them right now, so corny and yet so funny ;D

Rainshadow

Yes, I have lol.

TPBM likes romance novels.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

They're okay

TPBM is going to a sleepover tonight
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Nah.

TPBM likes the movie Soul Surfer.

Redwallfan7

Yes!

Tpbm likes welches juice

Rainshadow

Um, what is that again?  The grape juice?  If so, sure, I guess.

TPBM knows about the Owl City:  Shooting Star game.

Redwallfan7

(Yes it is)

No

tpbm has seen the music video for Begin Again by Taylor Swift

Rainshadow

No.

TPBM has read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm has seen the movie Monster House

Rainshadow

No.

TPBM has seen The Adventures of Tintin.  (I just watched it today)