News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

True. They change a bit depending on what I'm wearing and the lighting, but generally they're blue. They range from a deep blue to blue-grey to blue-green.

The person below me has had chocolate or something chocolate flavoured today.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

True, I had an "adult" flavoured KitKat. That just means they're made form bitter chocolate, they don't actually taste like adults.

The person below me has eaten a green tea flavoured KitKat.

Rainshadow

Nope (though it does sound interesting).  I've only had the original.

TPBM is looking forward to Thanksgiving.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Yes!

TPBM  has overslept before
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yes.

TPBM knows what RLS is.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm knows who Steve Jobs is
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yes.  (RLS:  Restless Leg Syndrome)

TPBM likes Christmas music.

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Not particularly (I like some photoshopped pics, but I don't know how to use photoshop)

TPBM is eating.

Redwallfan7

Yes

Tpbm is looking forward to something

phoenixfoden

Yep!reading loamhedge!

Tpbm likes opossums

PrimroseWarrior

No. theyre ugly.
TPBM like LotR
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

I don't know enough about it to know

Tpbm likes meatballs

phoenixfoden

Mmmmmmmm......

Tpbm likes thee smell of pine trees

Redwallfan7

Yes

Tpbm is looking forward to a new movie coming out