News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Presidential Mafia

Started by SilentSam, May 07, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on May 25, 2016, 10:39:41 PM
EDIT: Checked the MLB Topic and found something Sagetip said:
Quote"You don't know what a Swatter is? Now, baseball is a Diamond City tradition. See, way back before the bombs fell, there would be two teams, all with baseball bats. And, and, the team wih the biggest bats would beat th other team to death with them! And the biggest bats were called Swatters."

On a different note, I thought Wylder was a My Little Brony for a second there.

Not saying it means anything. Corn and Soren also posted there. Corn seemed ticked off when she posted.
Woah. Sage is my number one suspect right now.

Could Groddil be pushing suspicion on Peri because he thinks she's actually the Doctor, therefore, the only one to stand in his way if he's Mafia?

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Hickory

Eul, if you play Fallout 4 then you know very well what I was referencing in that post. ;D

And for those who don't know.... It's a quote from a video game.

And I'm terrible at baseball.

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah, I've played Fallout 4. I was just saying it's possible that's where the clue came from. I dunno, not enough people are posting so this is impossible.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Groddil

Eulaliaaa!

What happened to suspecting Peri?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

@Groddil: Why are you voting for Sagetip? What changed that you'd rather get him out than Peri? You seemed to be really considering Peri earlier, considering your constant analysis of a potential clue involving her.

@Cornflower MM: Groddil thought Peri might be Mafia because of the story, but now some think Sagetip's mention of bludgeoning with a baseball bat in another topic could be a clue because Wylder got hit wit a baseball bat. Soren thinks Groddil may be Mafia who wants Peri out because she is a potential Doctor. We have thoughtful things, here, but even those can be faked..

@Perifæn: @Aimless Gallivanter: @Lord Ashenwyte:
Please post something. The most detrimental thing for a Town member to do, in my opinion, is stay silent.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

It does make the game much harder when people don't post.

And I am suspecting either Groddil or Sage. I'd like to wait and see what Groddil says before I make any decisions. This is a harder game since no one else is really posting  :-\

Aimless Gallivanter

I did post, I expressed my confusion about how the game worked and asked how we voted, and I got no response. Being ignored once certainly didnt encourage any other follow-up questions or interactions.  ¯\_(?)_/¯
im gay!!!!!!

Skyblade

Quote from: Aimless Gallivanter on May 31, 2016, 12:21:30 AM
I did post, I expressed my confusion about how the game worked and asked how we voted, and I got no response. Being ignored once certainly didnt encourage any other follow-up questions or interactions.  ¯\_(?)_/¯

I'm sorry! I remember seeing that post now; I assumed someone had replied. Obviously assuming didn't do any favors. I'm sorry again.

Two of us in the game are Mafia; they are not on our side. They want to kill all the Town people, by doing so at Night and making everyone vote the wrong people in the day, and be the last ones standing. We need to vote for whoever we think is Mafia. Just post who you vote for, preferably in bold.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Groddil

@Skyblade: I thought I said earlier that it was a flimsy enough clue already, but was the best I had at the time. New evidence came up, so I changed my opinion.

@Søren: I never thought Perifaen was the Doctor. Why would I vote for her if I did?

Eulaliaaa!

You continued to try and convince us she was Mafia several posts after I found the possible clue. And you would vote for the person you thought was the Doctor if you were Mafia.

Groddil

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on May 26, 2016, 03:08:43 AM
Nobody's accusation is perfect this early in the game, especially when not everyone has posted.

^ ^ ^

So we're criticized for having changing opinions now? Plus, how could I possibly have thought Perifaen was the doctor? It's only been 1 day, nobody has been saved by the doctor yet, and there are no clues that she did anything except hear something.

Sarcasm Mode
[close]

I. VOTE. FOR. SAGETIP.