News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Eul crouched down, her machete up, and silently made her way towards the light. She checked her surroundings carefully as she went from cover to cover. "C'mon," she whispered. "Let's see if they're a threat."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Delthion swiftly crawled through a secret entrance through the fence that he and Jason had made some months back and decapitated the zombie, then knocked the man unconscious. He took what the zombie was wearing and tossed it to Jason, then went back into the fence dragging the man behind him. "What should we do about this guy?" Delthion asked as he finished crawling through the fence.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Jason reached into his pocket, pulling out a roll of duct tape and a simple bandage.
"Patch him up, Bind him, and take him inside. Search him for weapons, and we'll keep an eye on him, so he doesn't turn into a zombie. He might have some useful info. I'll be with you shortly."
Jason looked at the zombie's had an effective, if disgusting, set of armor. He reached into another pocket, pulling out a folded garbage bag. The survivor tossed the armor into it, slung it over his shoulder, and trudged towards the river, just on the outskirts of the suburb, but still within shouting distance of the garage. Thankfully.

Delthion

OOC: Groddil I already did took the gear and tossed it to you.

Delthion nodded and began to do what Jason had advised.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

Group 1:

A pickup truck was running in the middle of the road. The dog scurried off, spooked by the presence of these new strangers. There were several bodies on the scene. Two of them were pinned against a light post by the truck. Another lay just outside the open driver's side door on the pavement. A single living person was in the passenger side - battered and bloodied. The window was broken, and heedless of the glass, a zombie was reaching through - trying to get a hold of the weakened man. The man was trying to edge away, but there was nowhere to go.

Group 2:

This man was tougher than he seemed to be. Despite his initial display of apparent weakness while the zombie attacked him, he now showed some resolve.

This resolve was just enough for him to wake up very shortly after being knocked out. He found himself inside the parking garage, guarded by Delthion.

He was groggy and confused to find himself bound. His eyes went wide and he began yelling:

"They know! They see! They know everything! They will find us!" He tried to flail violently - but he was bound. Instead he fell over, and lay there face down, sobbing.

"Please kill me... No more of it. I can't do it anymore!"

He lifted his face and looked straight at Delthion, his eyes raving and bloodshot - "They know you. They know this place. They are here!"...

Jason, still taking the armor towards the river, stopped momentarily. The wind had picked up and the trees and bushes swayed and creaked. He could hear something close by - in the woods. He felt a crazy sensation. Perhaps it was just paranoia, but he felt as though he was being watched.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Eulaliaaa!

Eul rushed forward, sending the machete into the zombie's skull, ending it for good. As she used the machete to make sure the bodies against the light post weren't coming back, she glanced at the others. "Antonio, you should get that man out of here. See to his wounds, he might have information. Kyle, could you check the perimeter for others? I'll see the back of the van. There might be something useful or more people."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Sprinting after Eul Antonio held a pistol ready, unwilling to fire unless absolutely necessary. However it was better to be safe then sorry when it came to zombies, even Eul with her machete missed occasionally. He needn't have worried, Eul made short work of the undead leaving him free to holster the gun.

"Alright," Antonio said not questioning her orders. Though he felt a tinge of resentment. One could argue he was the most important of their group, and probably the only one with a masters in medicine and mechanics, but he stayed silent knowing better then to begin arguing about who should be in charge.

"Calm down," Antonito hissed reaching in through the truck's broken window and unlocking the door. "I'll help you... You... We'll save your life, but you have to stay quiet." Hoping the man got the message Antonio slid him out dragging him towards their base.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Kyle's boots crunched over gravel as he checked the other sections of the base they had built. Cautiously shining his flashlight around, he made sure to keep it pointed down. Didn't want anyone seeing it in the sky.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on August 11, 2016, 12:10:29 AM
Groddil, still taking the armor towards the river, stopped momentarily. The wind had picked up and the trees and bushes swayed and creaked. He could hear something close by - in the woods. He felt a crazy sensation. Perhaps it was just paranoia, but he felt as though he was being watched.

OOC: Jason. :P

BIC: Jason looked around warily, before drawing his gun. He tossed the garbage bag into the river, shook it around, and slung the bag back over his shoulder. He filled a small plastic container with water and shoved it into the bag. Pistol brandished, the survivor jogged back towards the garage.

Delthion

Delthion was slightly surprised at the man waking so soon. Delthion turned to the man and said, "Alright, I'll kill you, just tell me this. Who are they? What are they?" He finished the sentence then radioed to Jason, "Get back here now, something is coming, I don't know what yet, hurry and be alert."

Groddil

Jason, who was now just across the street from the garage, pulled out his radio.
"Del, load him into the back of the hummer. Get as many supplies as we can fit in the car as possible; fuel, food, and water. We've been hanging around here for too long, but we have enough supplies to start our journey north. Grab the keys and start her up. I'm driving, so I'll open the gate on my way inside."
The survivor tucked the radio back in his pocket and wrenched the chain-link gate open.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul shone her flashlight into the backseat and checked the bed of the truck to see what supplies the man had.

OOC: Gimme the details, Fatch, ole buddy, ole pal ;D

Hickory

OOC: Since you didn't respond to my last request...

GIVE ME YOUR XBOX USERNAME

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: whoops, I'll go reply to that :P

Hickory

OOC: Sorry, had to get your attention.