"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Food Fight 2.0

Started by Rosie Willowwater, July 05, 2016, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

*throws chopped onions at Eul* 

Dotti Dillworthy

*Grabs a durian shell and launches it like a bowling ball, which pricks at everyone's feet*

Eulaliaaa!

*Flops onto the ground and flails limbs around while screaming at top of lungs*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

*Dumps an entire Sam's Club size bag of marshmallows into Eul's mouth.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

*Pulverizes Eul with turkey, then puts everyone in a "Depper'n'Ever'n'Turnip'n'Tater'n'Beetroot" pie! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Dotti Dillworthy

*Creates a cloud of paprika and cayenne pepper*

Eulaliaaa!

*Is physically incapable of crying* *Flings chocolate pudding at Sand and stuffs french fries up Del's nose*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Throws pies repeatedly at Rosie and Eul.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dotti Dillworthy

*Splashes spicy Thai noodles at Del*

Delthion

*Hurls muffins at Dotti.*

Eulaliaaa!

*Smears cake all over Del's face*

Rosie Willowwater

*Punches Del in the face*

LT Sandpaw

Rosie... Tut tut, We're not animals.

*Dual wields spray cans of whipped cream and covers Eul, Del, and Dotti in the stuff.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

*Puts hot chili sauce in a water gun and shoots it at Sand, aiming for his eyes*