News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

2016 Presidential Elections

Started by Hickory, September 03, 2016, 03:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Trump is going to win. I have mixed feelings about this, but if Hillary takes Texas, she's winning, but now, Trump's going to win.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

Groddil

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on November 09, 2016, 05:18:09 AM
Trump is going to win. I have mixed feelings about this, but if Hillary takes Texas, she's winning, but now, Trump's going to win.

Trump took Texas hours ago.

alexandre

We should convert this topic to Australian politics, much more chill than American Polotics
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

James Gryphon

At 12:44 AM, PA has been called Republican. Trump victory seems certain. Who ever would've guessed it?

So... looks like we'll have four years under a Republican-nominated megalomaniac, then back to the old drawing board!
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

According to Google, it's 276 to 218, Trump's favor. Looks like we have a crazy-haired millionaire wierdo for a president, Americans. :P

Quote from: Peony on November 09, 2016, 01:58:59 AM
I forget, who's the liberal one?
Umm, both?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Donald Trump is now the US President. Enjoy your pre-shredded cheese while it lasts, because he's about to make America grate again.

Come with me, and you'll see, politics with no evil people. Come to 'Straya, you'll soon be in love, it's full of words that rhyme with people.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Groddil on November 09, 2016, 07:46:31 AM
Donald Trump is now the US President. Enjoy your pre-shredded cheese while it lasts, because he's about to make America grate again.

Come with me, and you'll see, politics with no evil people. Come to 'Straya, you'll soon be in love, it's full of words that rhyme with people.
Heh.

Don't get that second part, though. OH WAIT. I do.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ashleg

* Ashleg jumps into a vat of frying oil.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on November 09, 2016, 06:45:19 AM
Trump victory seems certain. Who ever would've guessed it?

I did. During the whole election thing, I saw exactly one Hillary sign and one Hillary billboard. . . . As opposed to Trump plastered everywhere.

Quote from: Groddil on November 09, 2016, 07:46:31 AM

*Laughs*

alexandre

After four years of Trump, the republican party in the US will be completely ruined, the democrats will have the next election in a landslide and we'll all just forget that any of this happened. Or, Trump will make America another business failure, just like Dick Cheney did.
'
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Dannflor

Well at least Hillary didn't become president!!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

LT Sandpaw

Who would have thought my vote out here in Texas counted? If Hillary had won Texas I might have died of shame, but she didn't and we are now looking at a hopeful Trump presidency.

Did we win big, or did we lose small? I can't wait to find out.

Let's make America Great Again!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro