*is taking a nap on the chocolate confetti covered floor*
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

* Delthion eats the chocolate confetti covered floor.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

So, uh, our team won the football game, right?

Delthion

Yep! The Colts beat the Patriots 555550000 - 0! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

*is unsure of what exactly is happening*  *keeps dancing*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on October 06, 2016, 03:45:17 AM
Yep! The Colts were beating the Patriots 555550000 - 0, until Tom Brady came back and won 555550007 - 555550000!  ;D
True.
* Søren has been doing the Macarena for FAR TOO LONG

I'm retired from the forum

alexandre

*Alexandre Walks in (very late) wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a threadbare button-up shirt* Hope y'all didn't start without me?
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Dotti Dillworthy

*re-enters the room wearing a flaming-red flamenco dress and carries a fan*

Hullo hullo! Peony bonita, can you play a nice flamenco song, please? Just any nice one. Gracias.

Russa Nodrey

*Dumps a bucket of confetti on Jukka's head*
Freddy

Delthion

Quote from: Søren on October 06, 2016, 04:41:18 AM
Quote from: Delthion on October 06, 2016, 03:45:17 AM
Yep! The Colts were beating the Patriots 555550000 - 0, until Tom Brady came back and won 555550007 - 555550000 until it was discovered that he killed the Colts entire starting lineup!  ;D
True.

I must also agree with that statement! ;D

Hickory

It's been nearly a week since this was posted. Homecoming will be "coming" to an end.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

oooh nooooo
*shoves as many packaged treats in my pockets as possible*
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Amber