The Price of Freedom
6 (42.9%)
Avenging Slavery
1 (7.1%)
Slavery and Vengeance
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Faiyloe

Lady Valadash was ruler of the land from the Great inland sea to the southern cliffs. She was cruel but beautiful with soft white fur and dancing black eye. She ruled the land with an iron fist subduing the creatures in her domain to her will and capturing and enslaving even more. A band of woodlander outlaws continue to defy her and plot her downfall. While on the inside her slaves band together and plot their escape. Together they will defeat her ladyship and drive out her remaining  hord.

I would like this to be a more traditional RP with no hybrid characters or strange species that are not in the books. I would also like Vermin to stay bad and goodbeasts to stay good for example no mice in Valadash’es Horde and no rats or foxes in the outlaws band. You can all come up with an idea for the  title and we will vote on the best one.

The RP is here.

Open Positions

Hordbeast (always open)(2 Taken)
Horde captain under Lady Valadash (1 open)(1 Taken)
Slave master(Taken)
Outlaw (1 open)(4 Taken)
Outlaw leader (Taken)
slave (always open)(5 Taken)
Valadashes sear (Taken)
woodlander (always open)(2 Taken)

Characters Taken

Lady Valadash (Horde Leader)(Faiyloe)
Frimalla Brush (slave)(Mask)
Arca Lawm (Hordebeast)(HeadInAnotherGalaxy)
Varan Tel'e (Woodlander)(HeadInAnotherGalaxy)
Silverstar (Outlaw leader)(The Shade) 
Fireflash (Outlaw)(The Shade)
Foxessa (Outlaw)(Leatho Shellhound)
Bloodfur (Horde Captin)(Jetthebinturong)
Deathpaw (Hordebeast)(Jetthebinturong)
Miriam Beetee (Slave)(Tiny Jackalope)
Bhorlag Crosseye (Slave master)(Redwaller)
Ziga Redeye(Sear and Healer)(Mask)
Ashe Blackflight (Outlaw)(danflorreguba)
Rorn (outlaw)(Vilu Daskar)
Tina (Slave)(Faiyloe)
Remus Lightfoot (Slave)(Dag Downyfur)
Dalvo (Slave)(Redwaller)

Please fill out this form if you want to join. You can have up to two characters.   

Name: 
Species:
Role:
Appearance:
Cloths: 
Weapons:
Personality:
History: 
Other:

My Characters 

Name: Lady Valadash
Species: Wesel
Role: Leader of the Horde and ruler of the land from the Great inland sea to the Southern Cliffs. 
Appearance: Silky soft white fur sparkling black eyes   
Cloths: Purple cape, a belt with a gold buckle and a circlet of gold on her head. She changes her tunic and sometimes wears a dress.
Weapons: Carries a dagger, and sometimes a spear.
Personality: A cruel tyrant, clever, and slightly sarcastic.   
History: She was the daughter of a great warlord from the south she was Jealous and tired of being pushed aside and looked down on. Over time she collected allies in her fathers horde. Then she poisoned her father and blamed it on his second in command who was executed for murder. Valadash then took over the horde and marched north she settled near the cliffs and captured an army of slaves to build her fortress.       
Other:
Valadash drawing
[close]

Name: Tina
Species: Squirrel
Role: Slave
Appearance: Gray brown fur, brown eyes. 
Cloths: green tunic, belt and cloak.   
Weapons: N/A 
Personality: N/A
History: N/A
Other: N/A
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Redwaller

This sounds like a good idea! I think I'll join, although I'm not sure what to take yet. How many characters can we have?

Faiyloe

Lets start with two for now and see how that goes. And maybe later we can have more.

Redwaller

Cool! Today I'm going for the week, so I won't be able to put my characters in.

Faiyloe

Dag Downyfur

I'll join later when I have time. (Meaning when I finish reading Taggerung.)
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Faiyloe

Great. Taggerung was a good book. How far are you?

Maudie

I might be interested! If I did do this I would take a minor role, like slave or hordebeast, because I have never done this before and I might drop out. I will consider this!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

Thats Ok This is only my second RP and it is always good to have some minor characters.

Maudie

Ok, Here's my character:

Name:  Frimalla Brush (Frim)

Species: Squirrel

Role: Slave

Appearance: Frim is tall, but, due to many seasons as a slave, scrawny. Her fur is a reddish-gray color, her eyes are a bright blue. She is usually dirty, but still through it shines a simple beauty that gives her a trustworthy appearance.

Clothing: Frim wears a simple long-sleeved brown sack-cloth tunic, a green pawring, sturdy moccasin-like boots, and a sack-cloth cloak.

Weapons: Hidden in her sleeve she has a small dagger, and she can make a bow from a stick and a bit of string if need be.

Personality: unsure right now. To be RPed

History: When Frim was just 3 seasons old both of her parents died of a plague. She was taken in by a small band of traveling players. She was well suited to the life of a performer and was the company's lead singer and dancer. Later, the company was attacked by a band of vermin, who massacred all but 3 of them. That band then took them to the land where Lady Valadash now reigns.

Other: Picture of Frim:
Spoiler
[close]

How was that?

I can't guarantee that I will do this, but I just put her up because I want to do this.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Faiyloe

Maudie

Thanks! I've already started drawing her for fun, but I can't get those dadblasted squirrel ears right! :P

Faiyloe

Cool! Could you share it with use when your done? I'd love to see it. Some times when I am struggling with my art I'll look at some pictures of the real thing. In you case a squirrel. 

Maudie

I have a real picture that I'm using for reference, but real life doesn't always have as distinct lines as I'd like. Anyway, I'm excited about my first RP! I've been wanting to do one forever!

EDIT: Here she is. She doesn't look as feminine as I would like, but whatever!

Frim
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zoundz major, ah'll join!

Me characterz:
Name: Arca Lawm
Species: Fox
Role: Hordbeast
Appearance: A scratch here, a bruise there (See Clothes and Weapons)
Clothes: Blue tunic with sleeves and brown trousers
Weapons: Three daggars and a short sword
Personality: Usually calm, not as quick to fight as others might be
History: Not much of one. He's just a hordebeast 
Other: Pineapples

Name: Varan Tel'e 
Species: Watervole
Role: Woodlander
Appearance: A scratch here, a bruise there (See Clothes and Weapons)
Clothes: Gray tunic with sleeves and blue trousers, a knapsack and a water canteen
Weapons: A kitchen knife (Not really used as a weapon, more as a tool)
Personality: Friendly, doesn't like to fight at all
History: He was accidently left behind when his family attempted to flee from Lady Valadash's horde during an attack. Has lived his whole life on his own
Other: Oranges

Dae excuze ze Pineapplez an' Orangez!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.