News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get kicked out of walmart.

Started by winifred, May 03, 2012, 11:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is this?

EPIC!!!!
52 (48.6%)
LOL out of my chair!
50 (46.7%)
Bad :(
5 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Norham Waterpaw

630: Pull someone aside and begin explaining the air resistance of a sparrow when holding a coconut.
          Then blow their mind by saying; "But is it an African, or European sparrow."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ferrousferret

631; Insist that the prices are being supernaturally lowered by a god & start a cult

632: Insist that you can do the greeter's jobs better, then forcibly try to prove it in a creepy, obsessive manner on unwilling customers.

633: Lead in a guerrilla unit to try to find and destroy the heart of Walmart

634: Shadow any customer who looks at you the wrong way demanding karmic vengeance.

635: Ask the pharmacist which brand of pain killers will sell better on the black market

Jukka the Sling

636: Yell at everyone that Monty Python is the best thing ever invented, and keep talking about it (and talking about it, and talking about it...)  :D  :P

637: Grab a microphone and start singing "What Makes You Beautiful" in the most croony, One Direction-ish voice you can manage.

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 29, 2013, 08:38:06 PM

637: Grab a microphone and start singing "What Makes You Beautiful" in the most croony, One Direction-ish voice you can manage.

Yep, I wound definitely kick someone out if that happened.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

638: Play 1,000,000 Bottles of Root beer on the Wall with real Root Beer bottles.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ferrousferret

639: Get in an argument with the manager of the electronics section because you can't find the Big Macs.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

640. Endlezzly zay Zpam Zpam Zpam Zpam...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

641.Knock all the cans over WHEN A WALMART PERSON IS STANDING RIGHT THERE, and point to someone else and say 'They made me do it' when they were nowhere near you!

642. the above, only accuse the walmart person

643.the aboves, only blame it on NO ONE, then announce over the inter com very calmly that it was you! and then say exactly where you are!

644. make farting noises into the intercom
and i hope no one trys any of this...

Ungatt Trunn

645: Start handing out cupons like candy tk all the shoppers.

Jukka the Sling

646: Shoot everyone with a paintball gun.

647: Go and try on a bunch of footsie pajamas, and then run around the store dressed in them.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 05, 2013, 11:32:26 PM

647: Go and try on a bunch of footsie pajamas, and then run around the store dressed in them.

That was a mental image I did not want to see.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Cornflower MM

648: Start screaming at random people for no real reason.

649:Start chewing Wal-Mart out -- over the PA!!! ( have actually done- I'm forbidden to  go into ANY Wal-Mart now! :D)

650:Start dancing and then scream BLOODY MURDER!! STOP ME DANCING!! but keep dancing, no matter what they do! I tried this in Target the other day! ;D ;D

Ungatt Trunn

651. Start slapping people randomly.
652. Start hitting people in the face with pie randomly.
653. Start firiing water guns at people randomly.
654. Show the Wal-Mart manager this topic randomly. ;D

Cornflower MM

655: Start throwing random food at everyone!

Ungatt Trunn