News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Story

Started by Matthias720, September 26, 2011, 02:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

The fat beaver then turned out to be a Death-Defying Beaver, so it glared up at Jim with evil red eyes and chattered something in beaverspeak, then promptly took him prisoner and brainwashed him.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

Suddenly Jim snapped back to reality, and realized that his hunger was causing him to hallucinate.
« Subject to editing »

Nightfire

The Death-Defying Beaver giggled at Jim's idiocy, but left him alone, instead seeking out the evil kitten.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

"Make way for Lord Mac! The king of this annoying city!" Jim heard someone shouting.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

He looked over his shoulder and saw a demonic, twisted version of Matthias the Warrior.

James Gryphon

"I must still be seeing things; that's a giant mouse!," Jim exclaimed.
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

So he ran to the store, but got lost and instead ended up at the doorstep of Kotir.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

"Maybe I could ask for directions to the shops here," he thought, and he rang the doorbell.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

The door swung open, lightning flashed, and the awesome looking form of Daroach stepped forward.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Plugg Firetail

Daroach shouted"Why are you bothering us!"

DanielofRedwall

Then he realized that what be thought was Kotir was actually the shopping centre, as it was well past closing hours, the person who shouted was a security guard, the doorbell he rang was a person's nose and he had been hallucinating again.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

He started dumbly at the security guard for a few moments before stumbling away and muttering, "Er... hahahaha... sorry... thought you were a doorbell."

Nightfire

The guard, whose name was Larry, shook his head in disbelief and went back inside, looking at his boss. "Coast is clear, Highmighty Kitten! We can being our evil work inside Kotir now!"

Icefire

Poor Jim stumbled along completely confused and screamed, "Won't someone please tell me where to find the pizza shop?"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Lily

Suddenly, as if by magic, a pizza shop appeared in front of him.