News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Spoiler
OOC: I wish that would happen too.
[close]
Then YouTube's forces failed.

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Meanwhile, a guy named Ned ate rotten turnips.
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

While watching youtube fighting for its life.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

And Delthion ran in terror still remembering the post of Jukka and I getting married...*Shudder.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

But Ledthion and Sukka the Jling were happily married, and had seventeen children. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

OOC: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Then Games Jryphon felt terrible for making Ledthion marry Sukka so he committed suicide!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

This brought him back to life, as he was already dead, and he laughed and smiled to see that he had matchmade such a great marriage.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

GAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Then Ledthion went insane because he could not punish Games.

James Gryphon

And Sukka the Jling and their sixteen daughters were very sad to see their beloved husband and father fall to such a state (his son didn't care a bit).
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Wow, you're mean! ;D ;D ;D

So then Sukka and her daughters became nuns.

James Gryphon

But Ledthion Jr. was happy to see his father's terrible state, as it meant his secret dream could be fulfilled.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Ledthion Jr. went to Iceland, where he began construction on a secret base.

Delthion

He then planted trees all around his secret base...

Søren

And put cameras in those trees
Spoiler
Im laughing so hard on the inside with the Sukka and Ledthion thing!!!!
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

But then YouTube fell to the forces of viruses and was over run, allowing them to sweep the earth and ruin his cameras.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro