Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I wish that I was a hipster.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

Granted, however whenever you try to wear an article of clothing aside from nescessities, it assaults you and tries to throw salt in your face.

I wish that this wish would never be spoken of or referred to in any manner whatsoever.

The Skarzs

Granted. (Well, I can speak for myself, but. . .)

I wish for a bomb.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Granted but it blows up while your holding it
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

Hey, Vilu, what's ya wish?

Rainshadow

I wish that me and my fellow skit members would do well during the skits and not forget our lines.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Wish granted - You shall now do that particular skit so well you make everyone else look bad, and you will never forget your lines.

I wish I had a very cuddly cat.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 22, 2014, 11:10:49 PM
Wish granted - You shall now do that particular skit so well you make everyone else look bad, and you will never forget your lines.

I see no downside to this.  ;D

Granted!  But you must not feed this cat after midnight, for it will turn into a monster gremlin, and whatever you do, DO NOT GET IT WET.

I wish I didn't have to work on the deck.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Granted - you shall never have to do another thing in yur life.

I wish I could find my camera.

The Skarzs

Granted, but it's in a river.

I wish I could stay on the forum instead of leaving for a while.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

GRANTED!! You must stay on the Forum for forever! (And I have to say I'd be perfectly happy with that option,m as then we could continue our Girls VS Guys war, and our RP.....And our Cellars PM exchange...And everything else....)

I wish I knew every single one of the herbs and essential; oils and where they grow, what they do, etc.

Amarith Waterspring

granted, but now all the information will only stay there for one day and you wouldn't know anything else.

I wish I didn't have allergies.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Grtanted - You are dead!

I wish I have the pair of boots I want!

Amarith Waterspring

Granted, but you can never take them off.

I wish I was able to skip a rock across the water 27 times.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Granted - You may only skip that rock 27 times across that particular body of water.

I wish I knew how to make a cure-all for chickens