Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Granted, but you immediately forget that I told you about them just a minute ago.  (Dude, I just told you about them a minute ago!  ;D)

I wish that I had a super cool superpower that actually worked and didn't destroy the universe or other people when I used it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Granted, but it destroys you. Congrats.

I wish people didn't patronize me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Granted. Now you patronize everyone else.

I wish for a better taco.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Granted, but now you can't eat it.

I wish the world didn't suck.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Granted. Now you suck. And so does your life. And so does that taco. . .

I wish for a pony.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

Granted but it's dead
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

Granted but you can only get stuff that trys to kill you

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

I wish I had an oxy-acetylene torch.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Granted. Now it just melts everything.

I wish for an angle grinder.

The Skarzs

Granted, but it has no disk.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

I wish Norham had a disk for his angle grinder

Norham Waterpaw

Granted. Now you have to wish again.  ;D

I wish.

The Skarzs

Not granted.

I wish I had a wish.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar