The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: I'm not even sure if he's playing anymore.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I'm not either. Should I PM him again?

Faiyloe

Arnath was relying heavily on her hearing and her walking stick but they where unable to detect everything. She tripped and let go of her walking stick. She groped around fro it in the dark but it was not where she thought it had landed. Every thing sounded strange out in the open.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Toka noticed Arnath fall, but he didn't bother to go back, and help her. Her stick was only just out of arms reach, she would find it eventually.

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

Her paw closed on something hard but it was not her walking stick it was a branch which she had tripped over. She used it to help find her walking stick and once she had located it she piked it up and stared after Toka. She was not sure but he sounded like he had gotten a good bit a head.

Unimaginative

OOC: Sorry. Seems I have some catching up to do.

BIC: "Staying for the storm? There is no storm, you lying worm!" The Trickster shouted out, suddenly angry. "This cave is my home, and I'll roam it alone!" he shouted. He threw a rock out of the shadows, hitting Tauten right on the head.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ow!" shouted Tauten, when a rock came out of the shadows and hit him on the head. "There!" to the spot the rock had come out of. "That's where the rock came from. Shoot him!" The creatures shape could just be seen through the shadows.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

After they had gone a good way Raxanna noticed they where being followed. The occasional crunch of snow, a whispered word, snow falling from a bush as it was bumped into. It was obvious that they did not know what they where doing. She slipped behind a tree and drew her dirk. As they approached she sprang from her hidden place and grabbed the closet one by the neck and slammed him up against the tree dirk presses against his neck.

It was Ring tail he stared back at her with panicked eyes unable to speak while Dragut babbled excuses pitifully.

"It's us milady its us... we where just... you see there was this... Hare and he... well we thought... and he had this...,"

"Shut up!," She boomed flinging Ringtail head first into the snow "I don't care what you where doing just get marching!" The two scrambled undignified to get away from her and do as she said.   

rachel25

Toka had made it into the forest, and was already off through the trees, the Abbey momentarily lost to view, hidden by the trees.

Faiyloe

Arnath could hear Toka ahead but he was getting farther and farther away. She suddenly stopped as her walking stick hit something hard she reached out and her paw touched the bark of a tree.   After going a little farther she found another one and another.  She wanted to dance and huge some one she was back in the forest! The safe warm forest where she belonged. But she could not stop she was going to loose Toka and she hurried on.

rachel25

Toka had decided he didn't need the snow shoes here, the forest was denser, and the snow not so deep. He took them off, and threw them away, and was now able to walk a lot quicker.

Faiyloe

Arnath however knew what she was doing, she had used snow shoes many times, kept them on and started to push herself along with the walking stick like skis.   

rachel25

Toka could hear a strange swooshing sound behind him, he turned to see Arnath skiing towards him. "How the hell do you know you won't hit a tree?" He shouted. 

Faiyloe

"The sound... it sounds different when you are near a tree!" She said then she wiped out at the bottom of the hill and landed in a snow drift laughing. "See," She said picking her self up.