News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Hidden Within The Walls: Part Two

Started by rachel25, February 28, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Monka suddenly realized what he had said. Before he began back tracking he made himself say it again. "I....I love you."

Jukka the Sling

"Alright," Fern said, following Martin up to her room. I hope Mycroft's alright. Wonder if he found Skipper...
---------------------
"Good," the hare answered. "Think I'll help you chaps serve. I'm not too good at cooking, but this I can help with." He went over to the dining area and started dishing out bowls of soup.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on September 04, 2014, 05:12:59 PM
Monka suddenly realized what he had said. Before he began back tracking he made himself say it again. "I....I love you."

Bryony smiled again, and didn't let herself think. She walked quickly over to Monka, and flung her paws around his neck. "I love you." She whispered into his ear. Then she really didn't let herself think, turned her head, and gently pressed her lips to his cheek.
-------------------------------------
Okay, then. Everybody, and I mean EVERBODY, is coming back safely. They'll be here soon. Good day! With those letters, he disappeared in a happy-smelling poof of mist.

Jukka the Sling

"Really?" Fern exclaimed, overjoyed. She was just about to ask if that included Cien, but Martin disappeared before she got the chance. That didn't dampen her relief, though, and as she headed back downstairs, she felt like she was walking on air. And maybe it was partly due to the happy-smelling mist, but she couldn't stop grinning.

When she reached Great Hall, breakfast was being set out and Redwallers were already gathering. The Abbess walked over to the head of the table and announced, "Martin the Warrior just appeared to me and said that all of the missing Abbeydwellers are coming home soon."

Everybeast present looked considerably relieved, and they all began talking and speculating on when the others were going to arrive.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

"Sounds good!"
Marshall went out on deck and stated to server the hungry crew and former slaves.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

Monka was to say the least surprised, but he didn't do anything. This hadn't been the reaction he'd expected, but hey! He wasn't going to complain.
Slowly, as if he was afraid Bryony would shout at him or something, Monka wrapped his arms around Bryony. Hugging her affectionately. "Bryony," He whispered, "I think I just found a new, and brilliant reason to keep on living. You."

Cornflower MM

Bryony pulled back a little, and smiled at Monka, not sure what to say. She didn't want to ruin the moment, and she was quite inexperienced at this sort of thing.

rachel25

Monka smiled awkwardly back, not knowing what to say either.
Think! Come on! Do something!

Cornflower MM

Finally, Bryony came up with something. Speaking slowly, and hesitantly, she said, "I don't think Bryant would object to a new member in our little family. . . "

rachel25

That really threw Monka. "I thought it was the guy who was meant to propose." He smiled. 

Cornflower MM

"That's true. But you are just kind of standing there staring at me with this completely happy look on your face." Bryony said with a smile, her eyes twinkling.

rachel25

"I know, I'm not very good at these kind of things." Monka said, biting his lip.

Cornflower MM

"I noticed. But, is that a yes?" Bryony asked, half-teasing, and half not.

rachel25

"Its a definite yes." Monka felt himself feel lighter almost. As if the weight of the world had just lifted off his shoulders.

Cornflower MM

Bryony laughed with pure delight, and without thinking, almost, she brought her face closer to Monka's, and lightly planted her lips on his.

OOC: There! I've done! I feel like a complete and total idiot, but I've done it!