The people's.
1 (14.3%)
Nobody's.
0 (0%)
Whoever owns the nearest town.
0 (0%)
Theirs. *points at random person*
1 (14.3%)
Whoever won the auction (going once, going twice...)
0 (0%)
Other.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Kade Rivok

No no, Seb is a baby now, so you have to talk to him like that otherwise he won't understand you.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

An Englishman's (or woman's) home is his (or her) castle. And 'castle' is pronounced with 'car' not 'cass'. Just as scone rhymes with gone, and so in Mossflower when Dinny sings 'salad anna sconn' and so on, he's referring to how hares eat lots of salad and scones. Therefore, scone must rhyme with gone (something else that will happen if a hare is anywhere near).

My hill.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

My two hobbit holes beg to differ.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

*Points a shotgun at Kade* MY SWAMP.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Kade Rivok

*Puts his dodging shoes on.*  Look behind you my friend, the hill is alive and well.  You're seeing things and need help.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

I hate to say this, but Kade is right. Although if you really want a swamp, there's one over there somewhere. As far as I know, nobody's fighting over it.

lass of something much

I never said that I was on that hill, I said I am on my Hill
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Let's see, probably my hill, since I was the last to claim it. Either way, it's MY HILL now.

Kade Rivok

*Has been trapped in his hobbit hole ever since becoming an Otterbadger.  Is currently sleeping.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Would you like me to help you out of there?

Verdauga

*Teleportation intensifies.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

THIS IS MY Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: lass of something much on February 29, 2020, 05:36:56 AM
THIS IS MY Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are regrettably mistaken. This is my hill.

Sebias of Redwall

My hill, actually.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!