OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Also... gah, I hate being the one bringing stuff up 'cause it makes me feel like a jerk.  You powerplayed a bit in your last post, Seb, saying that BL's character walked back with you (unless y'all talked about it via PM, that is).
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 06, 2020, 05:20:06 PM
Well, I was asking because the group made it to the water, then Algirdas snuck off ahead on his own.  For your post, you never said that you moved further ahead, I don't think, so I wasn't sure.
Don't you go around worrying about Algirdas.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 06, 2020, 05:37:10 PM
Also... gah, I hate being the one bringing stuff up 'cause it makes me feel like a jerk.  You powerplayed a bit in your last post, Seb, saying that BL's character walked back with you (unless y'all talked about it via PM, that is).
Oh. Oops. @Booklover, if ya want I can edit that out.

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 06, 2020, 06:01:11 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 06, 2020, 05:20:06 PM
Well, I was asking because the group made it to the water, then Algirdas snuck off ahead on his own.  For your post, you never said that you moved further ahead, I don't think, so I wasn't sure.
Don't you go around worrying about Algirdas.

I'm... not  :laugh:

I was just pointing out to Seb where we were as a group currently.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Kade may not be worrying about Algirdas, but Waiata definitely will.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Verdauga

Yeah, I need to see if I should bring this back into scope. Gimme a second.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

The Skarzs

Short post, I know, but I need to wait for more info.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Better than nothing. What do we need to do, Boss? (Verdauga)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I need to ask, Skarzs; Did you intend the crevice to lead anywhere? We could still have that option, but I was expecting him to go off by his lonesome while the group is looking for him.

As for now, we'll follow the stream tunnel, and  have a few nasties attack.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

. . . . >:D

Although, I could just kill Algirdas off if he leaves alone.