News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of VerdSteer of Nothing Much

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 22, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sends Force lightning into Verdauga before he has the chance to escape with his betrothed*

(I understand your immunity to Force lighting. But you must understand, my lighting invaded your bloodstream from the previous wounds I had given you. So it may not have hurt you, but it has rendered you unable to move)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 05, 2019, 06:04:04 AM
*burns enchanted fork with magical fire (yes, I do have magic) and flies away again, protected by a magical force field*

And there we have it Seb, mission accomplished!  ;D  I think you can safely pronounce them, now that Teer has clearly given her consent.

*Also, the enchanted fork is seemingly unaffected.  Apparently the Taniwha's magic level wasn't quite high enough to damage the odd utensil.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Continues to pulse my lightning into Verdauga* Do it, Sebias.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Teleports into the topic, rubbing my eyes.*
Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 05, 2019, 03:59:08 PM
*Sends Force lightning into Verdauga before he has the chance to escape with his betrothed*

(I understand your immunity to Force lighting. But you must understand, my lighting invaded your bloodstream from the previous wounds I had given you. So it may not have hurt you, but it has rendered you unable to move)
Every.
Individual.
Cell.
In.
My.
Body.
Is.
Immune.
To.
Electric.
Damage.

Mechanical. Magical.
Doesn't matter.
It won't work.
And since I can gather enough electrons and ions to produce a SEA, LIQUID SEA,
Of amperage.
You.
Don't.
Want to.
Fight me.
With electricity.

*Teleports out of the topic.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Yeah, but what if, like, he uses a LOT of lightning?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

Kade Rivok

*Whispers to Sebias*  You still haven't married them yet!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 05, 2019, 04:06:41 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 05, 2019, 06:04:04 AM
*burns enchanted fork with magical fire (yes, I do have magic) and flies away again, protected by a magical force field*

And there we have it Seb, mission accomplished!  ;D  I think you can safely pronounce them, now that Teer has clearly given her consent.

*Also, the enchanted fork is seemingly unaffected.  Apparently the Taniwha's magic level wasn't quite high enough to damage the odd utensil.*
Word twisting swine. There's only one thing left to do. I was hoping it wouldn't come to this but I suppose it must. Sorry, Verdauga, you were a good debating partner, even if you did userp the teacher. *insta-kills Verdauga*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*gose back in time and saves verdauga*do not kill him for no reason teer it's not his fault!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Grabs some popcorn.*  Ooo, what a twist!  Now this is getting good.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: lass of something much on December 06, 2019, 05:56:12 AM
*gose back in time and saves verdauga*do not kill him for no reason teer it's not his fault!
Unfortunately for you, my power is too great for a tiny creature such as yourself and you die in the attempt. *kills Verdauga again*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

NO! *goes back in time and saves Lass, although makes no extra effort for Verdauga*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Binds Shisteer with the stale, and dense cake* Get this over with, Seb.

Kade Rivok

Yeah @Sebias of Redwall , I mean, I went through the trouble of trick- I mean, convincing them to give their consent.  Now you just have to deliver the final blow!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.