Previous topic - Next topic

The theme?

Goth style.
3 (15%)
Jane austin style.
4 (20%)
Hospital theme!
1 (5%)
Mansion in the clouds.  (With swimming pool)  (And a ballroom)  (And a dedicated buffet)
3 (15%)
Your ideas?  (Leave comment)
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

Kade Rivok

I... feel like one of these choices is clearly supposed to be the winner.  It hardly seems fair.

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on February 07, 2020, 04:46:36 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on February 07, 2020, 06:40:04 AM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on February 06, 2020, 07:36:44 PM
Eb, Do you want to go with me?
@Ebantu the Kararehe here Ebby, Ebby, Ebby, here Eb, Eb, Eb!
I heard that her laptop isn't working.

I think Teer said that she's out of data, or something.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

I say Lord of the Ring themed! I demand the option!

Booklover

Please ignore my vote. I want to change it. Seb's idea is awesome.

(also, if it's Jane Austen, it should be 'Jane Austen').
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on February 07, 2020, 05:08:52 PM
Please ignore my vote. I want to change it. Seb's idea is awesome.
Thank you, Booklover. What she said! ^

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

The Shadow of Korriban

That's not what I was trying to say.  But I can understand the confusion.

Sebias of Redwall