News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

Knew u break something!  Cant remember what else you do though

Redwallfan7

How do you warm up a room that's been painted? (ask me why for the answer to this joke)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

buy a radiator.

Redwallfan7

Nope, give it a second coat. Okay, here's another one:

How do you close an envelope under water? With a seal!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Felldoh154

Haha that's a good one

Redwallfan7

Skyblade

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 05, 2012, 07:43:27 PM
  Here's a funny riddle for ya!

You're in a room with no windows, doors or any means of escape.  The room is indestructible.  All that there is in the room is a mirror and a table.  How do you get out?

I know this one! I think it has something to do with breaking the table and making a half-circle, or a saw or something

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Skyblade on July 06, 2012, 01:54:50 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on July 05, 2012, 07:43:27 PM
  Here's a funny riddle for ya!

You're in a room with no windows, doors or any means of escape.  The room is indestructible.  All that there is in the room is a mirror and a table.  How do you get out?

I know this one! I think it has something to do with breaking the table and making a half-circle, or a saw or something

You're close!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

There's got to be something weird with the room.... I forgot what it was, like it was a room of something NOT related to bedrooms and such...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Felldoh154

I swear I know this!! Arggg!!

Redwallfan7

Can I have a hint?

Rainshadow

You have to look in the mirror for something.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Felldoh154

How. Do I not remember this  >:(

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 06, 2012, 03:13:00 AM
  You have to look in the mirror for something.

I pretty much guessed that.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Felldoh154

Do you break the mirror with the table?  :-\

Although not sure how that helps you escape