News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup!

Started by Lantur, January 20, 2012, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Umm, not sure how that got there.

Waiter, Redwall is in my soup!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

get it out and put it back in Mossflower woods!

Waiter, there's a creepy doll in my soup!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

It's yours now!

Waiter, there's a TV in my soup!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

watch something on it!

Waiter, there's a circus cart in my soup!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Oh, oops, that was the flea circus!

Waiter, there's chocolate in my soup!

Redwallfan7

Rub off the soup on it and devour it!

Waiter, there's glitter in my soup!

Rainshadow

Oh, that was just for extra flavor.

Waiter, Redwallfan7 is in my soup!

Redwallfan7

I am?  :P

Waiter, a glow stick is in my soup

Rainshadow

It's glow stick soup!  Didn't you order that?

Waiter, I'm in my soup!

Redwallfan7

get out and dry yourself off!

Waiter, there's a giraffe in my soup!

Rainshadow

Giraffes don't even like soup!  Why is there one in there?

Waiter, there's text in my soup!

Redwallfan7

rearrange it to spell something

Waiter, there's a cherry tattoo in my soup!

Rainshadow

Yeah, it begged me to give it a tattoo before you ate it.
WEIRD!

Waiter, there's grass in my soup!

Eustace Scrubb

Oops. My mistake. That was for the horse at table 5.

Waiter, there's a bubble in my soup.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Redwallfan7

pop it!

Waiter, there's a vacation book in my soup!