News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup!

Started by Lantur, January 20, 2012, 09:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 23, 2013, 12:43:22 AM
  Waiter, the Vengeance is in my soup!  (The Vengeance is a ship, by the way ;))
Isn't that the ship that Lord Nelson fought on in the Battle of Trafalgar?

A katana, you say? OH! GIMME THAT! Ahem, yeah, it's not like that's my enemies six hundred-year old katana that I just stole...

Waiter, there's an Airship Indomitable Endeavor in my soup! And it's leveling cannons at me!

Buzz_Bumble

Sorry sir, there's soup in my hearing aid ... did you say there's a banana in your soup? I though you ordered the Fruit Soup of the Day.

D'oh! Someone beat me aain.  :(

They aren't cannon balls,sir. They're just peas ... it's pea soup.

Waiter, there's someone's laundry in my soup.

Shadowed One

Person with nothing but a towel on runs in, grabs laundry, and runs out, screaming the whole time.

Waiter, there's a planet in my soup.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rainshadow

No, that's just Pluto.  ::)  When will you guys learn that Pluto isn't a planet anymore?  (It's still a planet to me, though!)

Waiter, there's a snake in my boot, which is in my soup!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buzz_Bumble

Technically Pluto is still a planet - it's officially classified as a "dwarf planet" by NASA, etc. Maybe it just wanted a part in The Hobbit;)

Well boot the snake out then.

Waitress, there's a fleet of microscopic warships from Hitchickers Guide in my soup ... but I can't see them.

Rainshadow

Well, um, then, um...  It's no problem to you!  Heh... heh...  Just go back to eating...

Waiter, you're in my soup!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Ah! Who put me in there? I almost got roasted alive! *looks down at me*Oh, I did get roasted alive.

There's a great big glob of greasy grimey gofer guts in my soup!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Buzz_Bumble

Waiter: Don't call me a "great big glob of greasy grimey gofer guts", or I won't bring you your second course.

Customer: Waiter, there's two great big globs of greasy grimey gofer guts in my soup!!

Shadowed One

Just eat it!

Waiter, there's a large number of people who are going to be burned because I am going to light them on fire in my soup!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Waiter: Ok, Hang on... *runs off* *returns with fire extingquisher behind back. "Open your mouth..."

Customer: Waiter, there's ten-thousand-nine-hundred-seventy-eight great big globs of greasy grimey gopher guts in my soup! And I'm vegetarian, so I refuse to eat it!

Dinte

then why did you order it we make it only on order

Waiter, there is the mona lisa in my soup
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zae zat iz vhere ze zievez 'id it!

Vaiter, zere iz a pair o' dice in me zoup!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Buzz_Bumble

If it's a pai of sixes, then you get to start eating first.

Waiter, there's a chicken sitting in my egg soup.

The local newspaper has a side column of weird and funny items, and one of yesterday's items was someone who wrote in to say they had visited a restaurant and when looking through the menu they found a fly on the fried eggs ... the fly was accidentally caught on film when the eggs' photo was taken for the menu. They said they almost ordered the eggs just so they could complain that there was no fly as shown in the menu photo.  ::)

Veil Sixclaw

keep it

Waiter theres a head in my soup...
Pie iz awesome

Maudie

Oh, that's imported specially from the Galactic Empire, it's called HeadInAnotherGalaxy soup, named after the guy who's head is alway in another galaxy, or in other words, in the clouds. ;D :D

There's mushy mutalated (spelling?) monkey meat in my soup!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3