RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Voyage of the Blue Star

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 01, 2012, 09:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

"Maybe she turned around and headed back without are noticing?" Searose asked as she put a green ointment on Oakpaw's head.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw eyed the cosair ship 'I have no problem in having shelly captin the other ship, would you like to tell her?'

Oakpaw closed his eys and breathed through his teeth as Searose put the soothing ointment over the head wound he had recived 'No, i think they would have made it back to the holt by now if they did' Oakpaw resisted scratching his wound and said to Shuffer 'Aye, that would be best, maybe the crew would have stopped here if the ship got wrecked in the reef'

Mad Maudie

"Hold still I'm almost done! there I'll not give you a bandage cause it would have to be a turban thing and you would look ridiculous!" She started giggling at the image of him wearing a turban on his head, "But i will put a strip of gos over the wound the ointment aught to hold it on...here" She said producing a price of gos a little longer than the wound.   

OOC: Skipper could you do me a favor? could you use Quotation marks when you make your people talk? instead of comma's " not '
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

Aye, that would be best, maybe the crew would have stopped here if the ship got wrecked in the reef.

Shuffer nodded at the Captain's words. He spoke out over the ship to save Oakpaw the trouble of issuing commands loudly. It might hurt his wound if he did.

"All paws prepare to anchor ship. We shall come within a fourth league of Tonnet and drop anchor there!" After this he got Shelly's attention from over on the skiff.

"Ahoy, Shelly! Do you think you can pilot that skiff? Perhaps you can bring her up next to the Blue Star. A couple of us will come ashore in the skiff to check things out before sending the rest of the crew."

Shuffer turned to Searose. "Perhaps you should accompany Shelly to shore. I would but this shoulder wound might make it difficult."

redwallgurl

Shelly was trying to restrain her excitment, "Yes Cap'n it would be my pleasure to help pilot the skiff. Would you like me to quickly use some of the vermin's cargo to make the Reedbind 2 on the side of the ship?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

BrookSkimmer

Shuffer nodded. "Good idea but make it quick! And yes that was a question from your captain!" The otter smiled at Oakpaw, happy that they were so close to land.

His expression changed as he thought of the Tide Dance. "No sign of the other ship yet Oakpaw. What will we tell everybeast from the holt if we don't find them?"

Troy Troodon

"This is pretty Random..." Gailen announces; "But perhaps I can help with some of the cooking on board."
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

RatBane

Saxon looks to Oakpaw and then Shelly.

"If either of you don't mine I prefer to assist Shelly with her duties aboard the skiff. If that is acceptable to you Capt." He looks at Shelly.

"Gailen! When you get your head out of the clouds we should fly ahead of the skiff and do some scouting." He thinks for a moment then turns his attention to Shelly and Oakpaw.

"My self and Gailen will make a full circle of the island it may take us a bit but we will look out for any type of ship or place that some one could have set up camp to stay a while. I warn you be careful this island may have many dangers that are unknown to us or creatures that don't like outsiders trespassing on there territory. Mind the reefs going in.

Gailen you go north I am going south meet back at the skiff. I suggest you make you way close but not to close to the island and wait for us to get back. In case we need to make a run for the Blue Star."

He walks up to Oakpaw and talks in a voice for him only to hear.

"You may want to leave the most trusted here on the Blue Star to keep and eye out for any possible trouble."
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Mad Maudie

"Yes that was random, and sure I'll help, but Shuffer i need to talk to you." She said. not hearing the bird speaking to oakpaw.

OOC Skipper is it OK if Oakpaw's wound is a little more serious than you think like you could go delirious and so you need rest? it would be more realistic if you had something happen after getting whacked on the head instead of going off hunky dory and having a goo time.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

Shuffer nods to Searose. "Aye first mate, how can I help you?" The otter moved away from the others so he could listen intently to Searose.

Mad Maudie

"Well the head wound on Oakpaw is severe he could get delirious and start babbling and think he is some where else i know you should not move your arm but i think we aught to confine him to his quarters is he starts showing any signs." She said gravely, and looking at oakpaw with sad eyes, "it is almost certain that he'll lose memory maybe for a couple of hours maybe permanently it is hard to say." she said tears forming in her eyes.

OOC: Skipper hope it is OK with you if not I'll change it   ;)
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BrookSkimmer

OOC: Just a stall post until we make sure SKipper is ok with this.  ;)

BIC:
Shuffer looked in the direction of the captain. His head wound was fairly serious but he looked just fine. "That sounds bad Searose. Yes, perhaps you are right. Let's watch him just a little longer though. I don't think he will take this news well at all."

The otter was worried. Worried for Oakpaw and for the Tide Dance. He hoped the albatrosses would return from their patrol with good news.

Mad Maudie

"That is why i did not tell him and he could go berserk, i was taught by my mother and she tried to heal someone who had a head wound, and they went crazy and killed a bunch if animals and i do not want oakpaw to get that way."
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw replied to Saxon 'aye, if she'll 'ave you on board' he chuckled

Oakpaw listens closely as Saxon talks about leaving the most trusted on the blue star 'No, if i left the untrusted with shelly then they would be able to plot, im spreading the crew out evenly'

Oakpaw sighed and slumped against the mast groaning through his teeth, he staggered towqads the ail and leaned on it heavily

redwallgurl

Shelly was fine having Saxon onboard he would be a good contribute to the skiff helping the crew and being able to fly to the other ship if they were in trouble.

Shelly had over heard the conversation about the crew going on her new skiff. "I thought Cap'n with all the problems on board I could seperate the two main contributers and split up a munity?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.